Week 13 - 12/1 Pats @ Texans 8:20PM

Buffalo's defense is far superior to any they've face in the past month. They can easily shut this offense down and steal the division. The Pats may have to back into it.
Just because you’ve given up on the team doesn’t mean the rest of us have, it ain’t over until it’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the end , all you have to do is make the playoffs and then its a new season. You're already in.

The good news is your defense is trash so your team isn’t going anywhere either

Harry has not been in the game since the pick that was because he was a wiener on the slant route. That really, really, really, really sucks. He is a player that they are going to need going forward.

Not sure how this WR group shakes out.

Brady still forces the ball to Jules a lot. Aside from White, he seems to be trusting Meyers more. Sanu is meh. Dorsett is back to never getting targets, like the end of last years regular season. Harry is new. Burkhead is invisible. TEs are a joke.

So ya. There’s some talent there but it’s weighed down by a bunch of issues. Not sure how Brady and McD turn it around.

Just because you’ve given up on the team doesn’t mean the rest of us have, it ain’t over until it’s over.

Never said I'm giving up, you clearly don't know me and my history with this team, so fuck you.

the first thing they have to do is get the ball out on pass plays. Some how. Brady was actually better when he had no time in the pocket. I believe the D is still sick today. Concerning but not the death knell being reported.

the first thing they have to do is get the ball out on pass plays. Some how. Brady was actually better when he had no time in the pocket. I believe the D is still sick today. Concerning but not the death knell being reported.

There was concern expressed prior to the game about how healthy these players were. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a factor. The defense is still the strength of this team.

This team is one and done in the playoffs regardless of who we play. This is the worst 10-2 team since the Jaguars.

Separate planes, busses. Separate everything. No they weren't healthy that's for sure. Looked slow, like you feel when you have the flu. I still don't see these guys getting it together for anything meaningful.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Can’t imagine Brady is having fun struggling to score garbage time TDs. If this continues, I wonder if he calls it quits earlier than planned? He has nothing to prove.

Still running the ball with clock as enemy but abandoned the run for ~2 quarters earlier in favour of Tom throwing it 40 times. Makes sense.

They said in the broadcast that Brady has had almost a second longer than average this game. He obviously didn't do anything with it.

Brady padding his stats rofl

Get this onside kick .... wtf lol

Never said I'm giving up, you clearly don't know me and my history with this team, so fuck you.
Lol......you’d never go back to women.

Back