Week 13 Other Games

Jags have the #6 defense (Broncos #4) in the NFL, obviously their offense sucks so I think this could be a close one.

A lot of people are bitching about the Pats defense but they ARE ranked #2 in scoring defense, only .9 points more than the Seahawks.

Not discredit the Pats defense and your take, the Pats offense is the Pats defense best friend. Opponents starting field position has to be one of the best in the NFL. (Or worst. However you want to look at it) Meaning, the Pats don't turn the ball over. They score a lot, therefor their opponents see a lot of starts back on the 25. Not as many 3 and outs keep from punting deep in their territory, and so on. This of course is just my opinion.

THey're playijng the Jags. Brian Griese could come out of retirement and win this game.

Yep. I was not so much as insinuating a loss as much as enjoying the Donks fans twisting themselves into a pretzel over which QB is better. What they seem to fail to realize is that both stink and Elway ruined their season when he decided the best options were these two bums and butt fumble. Of course passing on Dak Prescott 4 times stings too given Jones came out after the draft and said he wanted Lynch. LOL.

I thought the ball could by out of bounds as long as the feet are in, Like a toe tap catch but the ball had to cross the imaginary plane of the goal line that continued past the sidelines for infinity.
Yes, I believe if White had stepped in the endzone it would have been two points regardless of the position of the ball, but he never stepped in the endzone:

http://i.imgur.com/nNwZzYd.png

Even in the red zone, they aren't all that hot.
How can they be bad and still be #2 in scoring?

Selective memory and looking for the bad, I guess. People were complaining about not stopping Matt Forte and he ran for about 2 ypc. Two good runs and stuffed on the rest, but all people remember are the two good runs. If an opposing team scores two touchdowns on the way to a loss to teh Pats, people complain about allowing 2 TDs, as though other teams should never ever be competitive. Or even competent.

You can't win every play.

How can they be bad and still be #2 in scoring?

Selective memory and looking for the bad, I guess. People were complaining about not stopping Matt Forte and he ran for about 2 ypc. Two good runs and stuffed on the rest, but all people remember are the two good runs. If an opposing team scores two touchdowns on the way to a loss to teh Pats, people complain about allowing 2 TDs, as though other teams should never ever be competitive. Or even competent.

You can't win every play.

Read what I typed (my next post) after that...and then it makes more sense. :coffee:

...maybe every NFL team is worse (defense) this year, like the kickers are?

Ravens 24-0 at the half.

Hate Ratbirds, harbaugh but good imo.

I will always enjoy the Fins getting smashed.

What are your thoughts on the Raiders getting smashed?

Enjoyable and will also get us the top seed. :toast:

Good start for Bills so far.

I agree. It is not even the team for me. It is the fans.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Giants look awful. Eli throwing a pick in the end zone. Awful as usual.

Buff start second with return to 34 and McCoy 54 to Oak 12.

Tayler scoots 12 for the td.

Rexy has Carr confused. Great defensive game plan so far.

Seeing Bills love on PP kinda brings a tear to my eye

Purely self-serving. We want that 1 seed!

Although I do enjoy watch the Raiders get taken to the wood shed at home.

Back