Week 13 Other Games

Thomas broke his leg. Out indefinitely. That is a huge blow for Seattle.

They sent out the practice squad maybe because the main players slept in. If only this was a true representation of how the Colts season has been going. I bet the Texan fans are starting to wonder if them winning the division is in limbo.

Wow, Bowles was pissed. saw him yelling at his defense on the sidelines, and in his postgame he said "we got our asses kicked" about 63,901,337 times. and said if it wasn't for being concerned about a lawsuit, he'd have thrown the podium. wow.
side note, did anyone see the 2 jets fans with their
"just
endure
the
suffering"
shirts?

Wow, Bowles was pissed. saw him yelling at his defense on the sidelines, and in his postgame he said "we got our asses kicked" about 63,901,337 times. and said if it wasn't for being concerned about a lawsuit, he'd have thrown the podium. wow.
side note, did anyone see the 2 jets fans with their
"just
endure
the
suffering"
shirts?

Postgame? Jesus, you're hardcore.

I watched enough of that beatdown to satisfy me that the Jets weren't getting up off the canvas and went to sleep.

That is about as one-sided a game as you will ever see and Bowles has to accept some of the blame. He's the guy that left Sheldon Richardson in the game after he takes a stupid penalty on the very next play after Bowles chewed the defense out. If you are going to be a tough guy, then have the courage of your convictions and sit his ass on the bench for a while. Do you think that Belichick would hesitate? That is an undisciplined team.

I was impressed with what Bowles did last year, but he's got a lot of guys on that team that aren't giving it up. Wilkerson, for one, is phoning it in and Revis is going through the motions.

When you see that stuff in this league it doesn't bode well for the HC.

BTW, I was pissed when we cut Darryl Roberts in camp, but after watching him last night I realize that Bill was right again. I take it back.

They sent out the practice squad maybe because the main players slept in. If only this was a true representation of how the Colts season has been going. I bet the Texan fans are starting to wonder if them winning the division is in limbo.

Tenn fans have to be psyched as well. That division is up for grabs.

Houston has left at Indy, Jax, Cincy and at Tenn

Indy has left Houston, at Minny, at Oakland, Jax

Tenn has left Denver, at KC, at Jax, Houston

Looks like Houston has the easiest path especially if they can win at Indy as they already beat the Colts in Houston earlier in the season. Houston is also 3-0 in the division while the Colts are 2-2 and Tenn is 1-3.

Back