Week 13 Other Games

rex-ryan-hearing-voices-during-miami-game.gif

And the wheels officially fall off

Yeah, thanks for doing us a favour here........sheesh.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Stupid from the Raiders punter. Picks up the flag and does a moron dance.

And the wheels officially fall off

Congratulations. You and Miami managed to make it to December this time before falling apart.

:coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Cousins really f**ked that up.

Who do I speak to, to find out when we can stop pretending Kirk Cousins is good?

TIA.

:coffee:

Who do i speak to who can put the kibosh on "omgwftbbq, the ravens aren't scared of the pats111!!#1!1" comments from media/ talking heads when they haven't , you know, beaten the pats since 2012.
when you know you can cry to the comp committee, it makes the narrative easier i guess.

Who do i speak to who can put the kibosh on "omgwftbbq, the ravens aren't scared of the pats111!!#1!1" comments from media/ talking heads when they haven't , you know, beaten the pats since 2012.
when you know you can cry to the comp committee, it makes the narrative easier i guess.

That's more recently than Pittsburgh beat them.

Herp Derp. :coffee:

Last couple of times our teams won the Superbowl we have "conveniently" avoided each other. I still have hope this year. Don't really need for the Pats to beat the Ratbirds next week but sure would be nice. Thanks.

Cam Newton benched for disciplinary reasons for first series of tonight's game.

He only missed one play though, because on 1st and 10 Derek Anderson threw an interception. (It wasn't 100% Anderson's fault - he hit his receiver in the hands and the ball bounced up and into a linebacker's hands.)

I wonder what Newton did to deserve the punishment?

Did he make fun of a Pete Carroll fetish in a pre-game interview?

He only missed one play though, because on 1st and 10 Derek Anderson threw an interception. (It wasn't 100% Anderson's fault - he hit his receiver in the hands and the ball bounced up and into a linebacker's hands.)

Wardrobe Violation.

Back