Week 14: Gronk vs Watt

That was the only way he could get close to a sack last night. :coffee:

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/ItAmGFb0uiZz2" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/my-little-pony-rimshot-drums-ItAmGFb0uiZz2">

Watt kept touching his d*ck so much during the game that he had a black mark on his pants from his cast.

This announcement brought to you by the game within the game :)

Someone on the Pats should have said, "I've eaten burritos bigger than that." :D

Someone on the Pats should have said, "I've eaten burritos bigger than that." :D

That's not saying much if you've had burritos outside of New England. On the return flight from visiting family in SoCal, I sometimes stop at a burrito shack near the airport that sells a 5 pound burrito. Almost 2 feet long, though that probably still doesn't measure up to a few around here.:shrug_n:

This is a shocking expose. And the comment section is top-notch.

Here is just one of many worthy snarks:

I’m JJ Watt and when I’m not snapping quarterback spines with my hydraulic arms, I’m setting up little christmas towns on my mantle and talking to my grams about pretty ladies in underwear

Did he really grab his nuts during the game? I didn't notice, but it's not the first time somebody in the NFL inadvertantly called attention to his dick. The clip below was the only thing I could find of it, but there was one particular shot of this guy during the combine that made it appear he had a live squirrel in his pants trying to escape it's spandex prison. The announcers seemed to be struggling to not mention his erection. It was hilarious in that the eyes of the football world were focused on Michael Sam vis-a-vis his sexuality and it was then that he pops a ridiculous boner.

This will give you the idea:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z9ezE7QTk2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's not saying much if you've had burritos outside of New England. On the return flight from visiting family in SoCal, I sometimes stop at a burrito shack near the airport that sells a 5 pound burrito. Almost 2 feet long, though that probably still doesn't measure up to a few around here.:shrug_n:
I was riffing on that comment he said to Ray Rice, but that was an obvious fail! ROFL

Back