Week 16 @Jets Official Game Day Thread

No time what so ever...none.

It's amazing that Brady is even getting time to dropback with the amount of injuries we've been having on this O-line.

Can see some more heavy investment in the Oline through the draft this coming year

I have not say, if I had the gross misfortune to be a Jets fan, i'd be very concerned with this..

A must win game for them at home against a team who already has the first round bye and can afford to drop a game and who have an almost laughable amount of injuries and they're only up by 7???

It seems to me like the reason why Tompkins isn't great is because he isn't always where the QB wants him to be. It's the only explanation for why he is always running free and the QB misses him so often.

This is really concerning to me. I don't care if we do get our offensive weapons back. If we have this kind of an offensive line protection come playoff time we won't be going to any Super Bowls.. I don't think we have enough guys left to give Brady enough protection against Elite defensive fronts..

This is really concerning to me. I don't care if we do get our offensive weapons back. If we have this kind of an offensive line protection come playoff time we won't be going to any Super Bowls.. I don't think we have enough guys left to give Brady enough protection against Elite defensive fronts..

Well this is a very good D front, but yeah, no time.

I'd like to see a bit of a hurry up here to see if a tempo change can help.

I do like the way Keshawn Martin has been playing. He shows up where Tom wants him and he's gaining Tom's trust week by week...

Back