Week 17 other games

Bosa does it again. Wow. He just makes the big plays when they're really needed.

Brady was superb today against the Panthers, it was vintage Tom, hs accuracy and big-time plays were all there.

Rodgers was also back to his best. Brady and Rodgers getting hot right before the playoffs.

Brady was superb today against the Panthers, it was vintage Tom, hs accuracy and big-time plays were all there.

Rodgers was also back to his best. Brady and Rodgers getting hot right before the playoffs.
the older you are, the longer it takes to warm up. i can vouch for this
#oldbroad
:coffee: :D

Watching some of the Bucs Panthers game today makes me wonder if Evans hasn’t been dealing with an injury for some or most of the season. He looked like a different player today. Like his old self. It be wasn’t just those long catches either.
I think the Bucs may possibly get Jenson back in the playoffs.
If the Pats don’t get in I’ll be cheering for a Bengals Bucs Super Bowl. I’ll probably be rooting for the Bills if they play the chiefs. I also could root for the Vikings this year. Justin Jefferson has had a great season.

Hey , 1st day of 2023 was awesome. Watched 3 games, and they all ended up like I wanted them to. What;s even better back when this year started I told the poster directly above me the steelers would be in it, I think he laughed.

Next weeks Sat games have been set.
Chiefs vs Raiders at 4:30 and Jags at Titans at 8:15
Sundays games are still TBA

Watching some of the Bucs Panthers game today makes me wonder if Evans hasn’t been dealing with an injury for some or most of the season. He looked like a different player today. Like his old self. It be wasn’t just those long catches either.
I think the Bucs may possibly get Jenson back in the playoffs.
If the Pats don’t get in I’ll be cheering for a Bengals Bucs Super Bowl. I’ll probably be rooting for the Bills if they play the chiefs. I also could root for the Vikings this year. Justin Jefferson has had a great season.
I think he has had an injury because his speed wasn't there like it was yesterday. If he can Brady can click like they did yesterday than the Bucs will be dangerous in the post-season. It also looks like they will draw Dallas in the WC round which is just perfect. Could not ask for a better match up.

I agree about Bengals/Bucs SB. I do think it will be the Bills though. I am with you voting for the Bills over KC. I just can't stand the Chiefs fanbase. If the Bucs don't win it all then I want it to be the Vikings, Niners or Bengals.

Back