Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
Maybe you're right. I'll say one thing about BoB-- he's the polar opposite of Urban Meyer. One thing Shad absolutely knows is that he doesn't want is another slick, lying fuck like Urb and
Billy isn't the most gifted, strategic intellect out there, but he'll look you in the eye and tell you what he thinks. I can't speak to his character, but he has a solid reputation.

I'll never forget the time he and Brady got into a beef on the sideline. Billy was fighting people to get at him and Brady looked very nervous. If often wonder what would've happened if people hadn't jumped in between them fast. O'Brien looked absolutely unhinged.

I'd love to know what was behind all that.
I was very defensive of Brady when that happened, but now I’m wondering if Brady deserved it. Well deserved an ass chewing at the very minimum. It’s amazing how someone’s perspective on other people that you think they are a certain way personality wise when you may ended up totally wrong in your perception.

Last edited:

D2maine

Reaction score
Maybe you're right. I'll say one thing about BoB-- he's the polar opposite of Urban Meyer. One thing Shad absolutely knows is that he doesn't want is another slick, lying fuck like Urb and
Billy isn't the most gifted, strategic intellect out there, but he'll look you in the eye and tell you what he thinks. I can't speak to his character, but he has a solid reputation.

I'll never forget the time he and Brady got into a beef on the sideline. Billy was fighting people to get at him and Brady looked very nervous. If often wonder what would've happened if people hadn't jumped in between them fast. O'Brien looked absolutely unhinged.

I'd love to know what was behind all that.

thanks for reminding me of this Hawg...

looks like Brady blamed his receiver for the int. "you gotta go get it" i think BoB then went on to remind Brady that his shit stinks too and it escalated...

tiquan underwood looks like he wants to die - side note was any player done so dirty ever - cut the night before the super bowl?

found this quote by brady

"He kind of let me have it. I deserved it," Brady told WEEI's Kirk and Callahan show. "It was kind of a dumb throw. I deserved it. I kind of chirped back, and he didn't like it. I was kind of fiery at the time, too."

you gotta think this was not a one time thing BoB is not exploding like this over one thing that looked like something that had been building.

View: https://youtu.be/Uu9TKEKia9s

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
I was very defensive of Brady when that happened, but now I’m wondering if Brady deserved it. Well deserved an ass chewing at the very minimum. It’s amazing how someone’s perspective on other people that you think they are a certain way personality wise when you may ended up totally wrong in your perception.

This is a very interesting post, Pig.

The reason I've been overcritical (arguably) over Brady for a long time now was that he never seemed to get the blame for anything that happened. People could
instantly come up with somebody else to blame and that really drove me nuts. Brady is the GOAT, no question, but he's still a human being and made hundreds of bad plays, bad decisions
and choke jobs to go along with all the great stuff that made him the GOAT.

Having said all that, I hope he gets his ass kicked in the playoffs. ;)

thanks for reminding me of this Hawg...

looks like Brady blamed his receiver for the int. "you gotta go get it" i think BoB then went on to remind Brady that his shit stinks too and it escalated...

tiquan underwood looks like he wants to die - side note was any player done so dirty ever - cut the night before the super bowl?

found this quote by brady

"He kind of let me have it. I deserved it," Brady told WEEI's Kirk and Callahan show. "It was kind of a dumb throw. I deserved it. I kind of chirped back, and he didn't like it. I was kind of fiery at the time, too."

you gotta think this was not a one time thing BoB is not exploding like this over one thing that looked like something that had been building.

View: https://youtu.be/Uu9TKEKia9s
Thanks. I'd really forgotten all that stuff, but I do remember it said that Brady and BoB had a professional relationship only and had tons of friction between them and maybe
someday we'll get juicy details, but.......Tiquan......man, we've had some questionable talent out there over the years. I hope that by next season we can go 4 or 5 deep with
useful talent. I've been thinking lately that maybe we're depending on Jakobi more than we should. That, maybe, we should go in a different direction, but that's a discussion
for another time.

D2maine

Reaction score
snip*
I've been thinking lately that maybe we're depending on Jakobi more than we should. That, maybe, we should go in a different direction, but that's a discussion
for another time.
please bring it up in the 2022 draft thread, i believe your thoughts are right on track.