Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

Foxx

Bills Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.billsfans.com
The Dolphins just fired Brian Flores and I'd take him back as DC in a second if he'd accept the job.

Enough screwing around with Steve Belichick. I'm done with the mush rush D.
I don't think that is happening. Belichick probably wasn't too happy that Flores took a job in the division. Not to mention the fact that Flores was 4-2 against him.

D2maine

Reaction score
this is a perfect example why pff needs to be taken with a massive grain of salt.

the pats gave up nearly 200 yards rushing to a team that has no running back and whose ol is to be fair not all that good. somehow the top 3 rated pats play in the front 7, yeah no.

TommyD420

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.
Reaction score
this is a perfect example why pff needs to be taken with a massive grain of salt.

the pats gave up nearly 200 yards rushing to a team that has no running back and whose ol is to be fair not all that good. somehow the top 3 rated pats play in the front 7, yeah no.
Jamie Collins played a hell of a game yesterday though, he was everywhere.

Edit: Justin Herron #5 is hysterically funny though. Rip VanWinkle there made him his bitch.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Jamie Collins played a hell of a game yesterday though, he was everywhere.

Edit: Justin Herron #5 is hysterically funny though. Rip VanWinkle there made him his bitch.

Looks to me like PFF's point was that no Patriots players graded out well. That's how I take it anyway.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
And Bill is not firing his son. Let's be serious.

Why not? He cut his ex-wife because she wasn't producing.

Besides, who said anything about firing? Surfboard tongue isn't the DC. We don't have one right now. I'm
sure there is some film to be broken down somewhere. Coffee runs. The point was that the best D we've seen
in the last decade plus around here was run by Brian Flores and if he wants that job, then let's give it to him.

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
I don't think that is happening. Belichick probably wasn't too happy that Flores took a job in the division. Not to mention the fact that Flores was 4-2 against him.

Why not? He took Matt Patricia back and his Lions kicked us in the teeth once. Josh McDaniel was the same thing and there are examples
throughout his career of former coaches coming back if things didn't work out for them. He has never begrudged an assistant or a Coordinator
getting an HC position and you're suggesting he's bitter that Flores accepted the Miami job? Or that he took an undisciplined, hapless bunch of stiffs and turned
them into a tough out in a couple of seasons?

He'd take him back in a New York minute.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Why not? He took Matt Patricia back and his Lions kicked us in the teeth once. Josh McDaniel was the same thing and there are examples
throughout his career of former coaches coming back if things didn't work out for them. He has never begrudged an assistant or a Coordinator
getting an HC position and you're suggesting he's bitter that Flores accepted the Miami job? Or that he took an undisciplined, hapless bunch of stiffs and turned
them into a tough out in a couple of seasons?

He'd take him back in a New York minute.
Sans Mangina