Week 18 other games.

Christ, Andy Dalton is woeful.....a pathetic INT....Petersen intercepts and runs it back for a pick 6.

I’m not big on fire that guy now stuff but I can’t see how Frank Reich keeps his job after a total collapse the last two weeks & begging his GM last offseason for Wentz.

I’m not big on fire that guy now stuff but I can’t see how Frank Reich keeps his job after a total collapse the last two weeks & begging his GM last offseason for Wentz.
i could be wrong...but this draft isn't good for qbs. can see that and covid crap buying him another year.

Everytime he's on TV the fawn all over him for what a great job he is doing?? 🤷
just way to inconsistent

i could be wrong...but this draft isn't good for qbs. can see that and covid crap buying him another year.
draft blows for QB's (at least that's how it appears now.... check back in 3 - 5 years)
Cleveland came out saying they are sticking with Baker.... not sure what choice they have. I'm sure they will reneg that if they found something better.

I realize now why Ian "Voice of the Jets" Eagle is calling this 13-10 game like it's the Super Bowl.

It's probably the closest he's ever going to get to calling one.

Back