Week 2, 2022 - Pats @ Pittsburgh

Based on fire and effort, Jonnu deserves to get a few more touches today. Kid was fired up and not that many of our guys appeared that way.

I'm not worried about it. It's a Patriot thing where vocal/emotional leaders emerge as the team starts to make it's identity over the course of the season, but there are
times when the team comes out a little flat in comparison to everybody else.

Favored by 3 in Pitts? :unsure:

Somebody better call Vegas and tell them that we are helpless slappies who don't know how to call plays and the Steelers have the greatest defense in the history of football.

Those guys are going to lose a ton of money if somebody doesn't wake up soon.

Somebody better call Vegas and tell them that we are helpless slappies who don't know how to call plays and the Steelers have the greatest defense in the history of football.

Those guys are going to lose a ton of money if somebody doesn't wake up soon.
I was just gonna say "How DARE they favor the Pats? :harumph:

Cheers

Based on fire and effort, Jonnu deserves to get a few more touches today. Kid was fired up and not that many of our guys appeared that way.

I'm not worried about it. It's a Patriot thing where vocal/emotional leaders emerge as the team starts to make it's identity over the course of the season, but there are
times when the team comes out a little flat in comparison to everybody else.

I had high hopes that Jonnu could mirror a Deebo Samuel-type look

a Deebo Samuel-Lite even don't seem likely at this point.....I'd settle for a Cordarrelle Patterson on 1 1/2 legs-look

Good luck today, friends. Hope you take it to the Steelers. Normally I would like to see Trubisky do well because he’s a local guy but not against your team & certainly not with Pittsburgh. Enjoy your game & football Sunday

Mac looked BAD on the first snap. Threw up a prayer. HATE to see that.

That pass to Meyers (and everything LIKE it) needs to happen 30 times.

Not in love with such a long drive ending in just a field goal, but so far so good if looking for improvement on offense from last game.

Back