Week 4 other games

Daft neutral zone infractions not confined to the Patriots today....Ahmed Brooks, terrible error gives Dallas a critical 1st down.

Fisher just being Fisher........two ludicrous challenges from him in this game. Madness.

Cam Newton 1st 4 games:
58% comps
7.49 ypa
5 TD/5 INT
QB rating: 78.0
He's not top 20 in any meaningful statistical QB category

There you go. Not elite. Just one great season last year with the help of a great D that has disappeared this year in a big way.
I didn't think his qbing was that great last year either. he's not an accurate thrower...at all.

Wow....the Rams will win in Phoenix! Donald and Quinn doing it again, monster D linemen, And the Rams will be 3-1 amazingly.

Unreal in SD. They were well in control and up at 34-21 but the Saints scored and then the Bolts fumbled with nobody hitting the runner or anything. Now the Saints are in the RZ going for the lead!

It wasn't so much Brees as the Chargers once again choking away a sizeable lead.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!

Why is Bell allowed to be at the facility, in meetings, and conditioning with his team during suspension?

I believe because Brady was an in game, cheating violation not an off the field issue.

Denver is for real this year. They just plugged Lynch in and he played better than Siemian going 14/24 and a TD. For all the love Bill gets for his coaching job, may be time to throw some bouquets at Kubiak and the job he is doing. That defense is still great but his offensive system seems to work no matter who he plugs in there as long as their name is not ManninHGH. Yes, Yackky, you can gloat if you want.

Denver is for real this year. They just plugged Lynch in and he played better than Siemian going 14/24 and a TD. For all the love Bill gets for his coaching job, may be time to throw some bouquets at Kubiak and the job he is doing. That defense is still great but his offensive system seems to work no matter who he plugs in there as long as their name is not ManninHGH. Yes, Yackky, you can gloat if you want.

No reason to gloat. They have won four games. They look pretty solid, but gloating is not my thing. But thanks for the kind words. For the record, I have seen the Broncos win their first 6 and not make the playoffs. So...

No reason to gloat. They have won four games. They look pretty solid, but gloating is not my thing. But thanks for the kind words.

What is up with Siemian? That hit looked awful but it is his non-throwing shoulder. Does Lynch stay at QB? He looked really good and he is the future. A shame for Siemian to lose his job to injury but it happens.

Back