Week 4 other games

Man, someone has a hair across. I don't get it. You are impossible to have a decent convo with about anything because you take everything personal and take a positive and somehow make it a negative. I think you will be a BETTER team with Lynch. Guess what? Your GM does too as he moved up to take the guy in round one. Siemian is a stop gap and his stop looks to just about be up IMO. I would think you would be happy about that, to actually have a real offense to go with the great D. But whatevs. If you are this salty with your team being 4-0, I would hate to see you when they lose a game.

No issues. Just pointing out my opinion. And some facts. That's all. Siemian isn't just a dink and dunk guy. I frankly don't care who the Broncos QB is. They are both very solid guys. IMO, if Siemian plays like I think he can, I don't see why you would get rid of him for Lynch. Again, just my opinion. I agree, Elway did move up to get Lynch. He likes him. But if he has a solid starting QB in Siemian, and feels he can win with him, why would he dump him for another unknown? I don't see it. Siemian is the starter for the Broncos. But, if Siemian starts to slow down a bit and regress a bit, I could see him handing the ball to Lynch. That hasn't happened yet.
As for being salty, I have a pretty even temperament when it comes to wins/losses. I have been with this team all my life. When we went back to back the world was great. When Elway retired, the Broncos melted into avg football for a long time. It sucked actually. 8-8 is about the worst place to be. Bad draft place and no playoffs. Now that the Broncos are a top tier team, things are great again, but I understand we are just a move or injury away from avg. play again.

No issues. Just pointing out my opinion. And some facts. That's all. Siemian isn't just a dink and dunk guy. I frankly don't care who the Broncos QB is. They are both very solid guys. IMO, if Siemian plays like I think he can, I don't see why you would get rid of him for Lynch. Again, just my opinion. I agree, Elway did move up to get Lynch. He likes him. But if he has a solid starting QB in Siemian, and feels he can win with him, why would he dump him for another unknown? I don't see it. Siemian is the starter for the Broncos. But, if Siemian starts to slow down a bit and regress a bit, I could see him handing the ball to Lynch. That hasn't happened yet.
As for being salty, I have a pretty even temperament when it comes to wins/losses. I have been with this team all my life. When we went back to back the world was great. When Elway retired, the Broncos melted into avg football for a long time. It sucked actually. 8-8 is about the worst place to be. Bad draft place and no playoffs. Now that the Broncos are a top tier team, things are great again, but I understand we are just a move or injury away from avg. play again.

All good points.

You seem salty up here on our forum. Not sure if it is just a defense mechanism because we are Pats fans and you feel you have to defend your team or something else but don't take everything so personal or as a shot against your team. It is all just banter. You have more insight on your team than we do as we don't follow them as close. So some comments you read will be out of ignorance, try not to snap at them. As the saying goes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. lol.

All good points.

You seem salty up here on our forum. Not sure if it is just a defense mechanism because we are Pats fans and you feel you have to defend your team or something else but don't take everything so personal or as a shot against your team. It is all just banter. You have more insight on your team than we do as we don't follow them as close. So some comments you read will be out of ignorance, try not to snap at them. As the saying goes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. lol.

We're all good. This is the exact reason I enjoy being here. I get a different perspective. Hearing the same though over and over sucks actually. I enjoy the conversations here. And I have even tried to not get too involved in Pats only talks. Really, my voice is relatively calm but I guess my finger tips are a bit abrasive. LOL

Thoughts on MNF:

-With the except of Steve young and Matt Hasselbeck, I hate all of the ESPN crew. Someone needs to put Chris Bermen out of his misery. Trent Dilfer was a better QB than he is an analyst which is normal except in this particular case where the bar was set soooo low. Someone needs to tell Charles Woodson that scarf instead of tie thing isn't working. Not me cause he'll whoop my ass, but someone.

-It's unlikely that the MN defense will score the 80 points I need to win my fantasy matchup. BUT THERE IS STILL HOPE!

-Eli Manning is an incredibly inspiring figure. The way he's overcome Down syndrome to become a mediocre QB is frankly magical and we should acknowledge it more often.

-Is tonight the night Sam Bradford remembers that he's Sam Bradford? It's going to happen eventually. On the plus side, it makes Vikings games interesting for anyone outside of Adrian Peterson fantasy owners (too soon?).

-I mentioned how bad the ESPN crew is, but they pale in comparison to the actual presentation. Last week I was so fed up with the "NFL saved New Orleans from Katrina" narrative I was actively rooting for another monster Hurricane to finish what Katrina started.

Also, for those of you on the ESPN boycott, if you were concerned that ESPN might not still be beating the dead horse that is "C'mon man!" don't worry, they are still beating that dead horse, although with much less enthuisiasm. Which we all know, if you're going to start with a tired premise, the way you may it better is with poor execution.

What is going on in Minny? They are really rallying around adversity. What a defense they have. Right there with Denver. Best in the NFC it seems.

And Beckham is going to kill the Giants season.

Trent Dilfer was a better QB than he is an analyst which is normal except in this particular case where the bar was set soooo low.

Dilfer. System QB, Systemic bore on ESPN.

He has to dominate every conversation, Never has a simple short observation. Each point he makes is full-blown monologue.

And he won't stop talking and let anyone else in.

STFU

Cheers

Dilfer. System QB, Systemic bore on ESPN.

He has to dominate every conversation, Never has a simple short observation. Each point he makes is full-blown monologue.

And he won't stop talking and let anyone else in.

STFU

Cheers

We need a list of all the wonderful, insightful, comment/taters for the NFL...

I only watch last night's game for a few minutes, and heard Gruden praise half of both rosters...saying how HOF/ish they all are. :rolleyes:

Also, for those of you on the ESPN boycott, if you were concerned that ESPN might not still be beating the dead horse that is "C'mon man!" don't worry, they are still beating that dead horse, although with much less enthuisiasm. Which we all know, if you're going to start with a tired premise, the way you may it better is with poor execution.

I don't watch any pregame shows, at all, even before a Patriots game, ESPN or not

I mute out the announcers too, and listen to the Patriots radio broadcast with Zo and Soch. I don't even care that it can be 2-5 seconds ahead of the action on my TV

What is going on in Minny? They are really rallying around adversity. What a defense they have. Right there with Denver. Best in the NFC it seems.

And Beckham is going to kill the Giants season.

Mike Zimmer is a very good coach. Colts could have had him, pretty sure they interviewed him, but they went with Pagano instead.:coffee:

Back