Week 5 games

Can the Raiders hang on with 6 1/2 minutes to go, let’s hope so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the Raiders hang on with 6 1/2 minutes to go, let’s hope so.

It's such a long time still, Mahomes is pretty good in these situations.

Jesus, Steelers turn it over again!!!

Aaron Donald is again dominating. What a player. Good to see Smith is holding up, Donald sacked him earlier and basically climbed on his back and forced him down onto the turf, Smith got up no problem. That has to do his confidence good, even though getting pummelled by Donald can't be any fun.

Cracking game in Pitt. Eagles have hit back and it's 31-29 steelers and the Steelers just turned it over.

Carr is lighting it up in KC!

what a freaking story Alex fucking Smith is. So very happy for him.

I don't know what they've done here, but Gruden has done a number on the Chiefs here. The defense has swarmed Mahomes and forced the interception on 4th down.

and TD Raiders!!

Hahaha, there goes the Chefs undefeated season.

You're seeing a lot of really bad O Line play so far his season which is not surprising given the circumstances. Washington and The Eagles are dreadful up front.

I don't know what they've done here, but Gruden has done a number on the Chiefs here. The defense has swarmed Mahomes and forced the interception on 4th down.

and TD Raiders!!
I wonder if they copied anything the Pats defense did.

Still 4 mins in this Queef game and KC in the RZ. Only 2 scores in this.

And it's TD Chiefs. 2 pt conv coming up. And he gets it. 40-32. This game is not over.

Interim head coach Romeo Crennel became the oldest coach to win a game after he took over for O'Brien this week, coaching in the game at 73 years and 115 days old. He is now 3-1 as an interim head coach in his career.

Still 4 mins in this Queef game and KC in the RZ. Only 2 scores in this.

And it's TD Chiefs. 2 pt conv coming up. And he gets it. 40-32. This game is not over.

If this was the TFB/Hoodie Pats with their tremendous end of half time management and scoring I would be very comfortable with a comeback win.

Looking forward to seeing what Andy and Pat can do here. Already started like a Pats ending with a defensive penalty for the first down leading to the score.

We'll see.

There was that pick Mahomes was dying to throw to the Pats, but the secondary just didn't want to catch...

Wow, that Raiders O Line just got them the crucial 1st down on 4th down!

Other teams need to study what the Pats and the Raiders have done. They boxed up Mahomes as well as can be done.

Back