Week 5 games

Wow, that Raiders O Line just got them the crucial 1st down on 4th down!

Other teams need to study what the Pats and the Raiders have done. They boxed up Mahomes as well as can be done.
Chargers actually played him better then that. Maybe its not how he is played, maybe he is just not playing as good. Chargers and Raiders do not really have a great D like the pats do.

Wow...LV wins, limits kc offense.
If Pats had a good offensive performance in either of their last 2 losses to kc, they would have won also.

i hope that's a joke. Of course the int should have been caught. the offense was terrible both times, the defense played well enough to win both times.

i hope that's a joke. Of course the int should have been caught. the offense was terrible both times, the defense played well enough to win both times.
Actually the run game in the last game was very good and kept the chiefs off the field for a lot of the game. It was more red zone gaffs. I am sure that was the game plan, minus the turnovers.

Yeah it not like the Raiders prevented the chiefs from scoring too much. Still a lot of points.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Yeah it not like the Raiders prevented the chiefs from scoring too much. Still a lot of points.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Raiders dont have a great D, but did just enough and the Raiders offense played very well. We have been in enough shootouts with the chiefs to know that you are not really going to just shut them down.

Are the sorry Giants really beating the cowboys 14-3? I mean I thought ok, no way Dallas has to play come back this week the giants are horrid.

Holy smoke, what a catch by OBJ. He really does just clutch out of seemingly impossible areas.

Back