Week 5 games

So I bet you had a bad weekend last weekend then huh? My sleep patterns do not rely on what Brady does or doesnt do, so thats kind of odd, but hey we all get through life. Did you sleep bad last week?

In fairness, you were nowhere to be seen after the Bucs Saints loss and Tom's what was it, 3rd or 4th consecutive game with a pick 6?. You never made an appearance until days after.

In fairness, you were nowhere to be seen after the Bucs Saints loss and Tom's what was it, 3rd or 4th consecutive game with a pick 6?. You never made an appearance until days after.

I dont post as much as I used to, but I posted that week, I didnt know it was a contest. I dont get it, you guys are mad when Im here and then get upset when I'm not. lol. I have not watched one single bucs game. I have seen every pats game. I get what some of you are doing and its silly to me. I am a 49 year old man, and sometimes I feel like I am on a playground in 4th grade. Its football, its entertainment, its not a social club of life. I do not care if the bucs win or lose or tie. Do I want to see Brady still play well? Yeah as long as he plays I want to see that. I am not going to apologize for that. If you feel different and you want him to fail, thats fine too, but I do not have the same kind of all out devotion that I had when he was here because it was not helping the Patriots. As I said, in the grand scheme of life and all that is going on, its silly to have pats09 come on every post I do no matter what its about and tell me I dont like the pats. I love a lot of you guys here, but its just old now. I thought when Brady left the board would calm down a bit, because I am damn sure not bringing him up.

I dont post as much as I used to, but I posted that week, I didnt know it was a contest. I dont get it, you guys are mad when Im here and then get upset when I'm not. lol. I have not watched one single bucs game. I have seen every pats game. I get what some of you are doing and its silly to me. I am a 49 year old man, and sometimes I feel like I am on a playground in 4th grade. Its football, its entertainment, its not a social club of life. I do not care if the bucs win or lose or tie. Do I want to see Brady still play well? Yeah as long as he plays I want to see that. I am not going to apologize for that. If you feel different and you want him to fail, thats fine too, but I do not have the same kind of all out devotion that I had when he was here because it was not helping the Patriots. As I said, in the grand scheme of life and all that is going on, its silly to have pats09 come on every post I do no matter what its about and tell me I dont like the pats. I love a lot of you guys here, but its just old now. I thought when Brady left the board would calm down a bit, because I am damn sure not bringing him up.

Unless someone sends up a Bat Signal by saying something negative about him, you mean.
Tell you what. You quit defending TB12 and stop judging us for criticizing him and we'll all get along fine. Reality --> We all loved what he did here for 19 years. He changed and we saw him change. He's not the same guy he once was. We see TB12 differently than you do. We appreciate what he did but we no longer revere him as you seem to. Plus, he's on another team so he's fair game.

I find Brady's mechanics a bit off. His throwing motion looks weird to me, not at all like the smooth delivery he had when in NE. Seems like he's compensating for something. He looks very stiff and less fluid to me. Chalk it up to the aging process, I guess.

Speaking of which, asking all those smarter than me with this stuff, how are Cam's mechanics? Are they good, classic throwing mechanics, or is his athleticism and strength compensating for less than ideal mechanics?

Speaking of which, asking all those smarter than me with this stuff, how are Cam's mechanics? Are they good, classic throwing mechanics, or is his athleticism and strength compensating for less than ideal mechanics?

He's never had good feet for throwing but he's gotten a lot better in that area. He's setting his feet squarely and turning in to a throw but when pressed he can throw side armed and off balance. That's an advantage he enjoys similar to Wilson and Mahomes although they are a bit more accurate with those throws. He throws more like most people throw darts and that is bc of his strength. It would be very difficult to change his arm motion now - he's been doing it this way all his life. Leave that part alone but improving his foot mechanics is certainly doable.

So I bet you had a bad weekend last weekend then huh? My sleep patterns do not rely on what Brady does or doesnt do, so thats kind of odd, but hey we all get through life. Did you sleep bad last week?

Not at all. I figured, and posted it here several times, that he was likely to have some nice games during the first half of the season, but their OL would come unglued and he'd get the shit beaten out of him so that the second half of the season would be a different story. I considered Thursday Night to be just a sneak preview to what is to come for Captain Classy down there.

Here, just to add some fuel...

That one about TB, i think is a fake tweet mocked up to look like it is from Rappoport.
But the balls thing seems to be true. I cannot believe how silly it is to suspend him over that. I get it's probably more of an endorsement issue but still. But....they suspended Baldinger for months for making what I thought were ok comments about bounties. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
That kid Myles Sanders is a player. Serious talent. Just rushed for a monster TD against the number 1 rushing defense in the league, the Steelers.

7-7 Eagles at Pittsburgh.

I'm sick and tired of Jalon Ramsey. Another filthy hit, late helmet hit over the sideline on Washington's QB.

Alex Smith is coming into the game now.

I'm sick and tired of Jalon Ramsey. Another filthy hit, late helmet hit over the sideline on Washington's QB.

Alex Smith is coming into the game now.
Wow Alex Smith. A guy who they thought would barely walk again. Good for him.

I know the raiders and chiefs are in the same division so they know each other a bit so games are different, but Raiders seem to be doing a good job vs Mahomes too, Maybe the league is catching up to the air raid offense.

Aaron Donald is again dominating. What a player. Good to see Smith is holding up, Donald sacked him earlier and basically climbed on his back and forced him down onto the turf, Smith got up no problem. That has to do his confidence good, even though getting pummelled by Donald can't be any fun.

Cracking game in Pitt. Eagles have hit back and it's 31-29 steelers and the Steelers just turned it over.

Carr is lighting it up in KC!

Back