Week 6 Gamate Thread Patriots @ Raiders 4:05 CBS

Even on those throws, if he had an NFL arm they are legit touchdowns. His arm, which is independent of any of the instability, has not gotten any better since those clips. That is the troubling part.

Drive killing penalties and drive sustaining penalties. Fantastic team on both sides of the ball.

Penalty, penalty, dropped pass, third and 15 draw. What the fuck is going on?

Please get your shit together guys. This is awful.

That on the surface was a good pass by Mac. Problem is, high level QBs most likely sidearm that in there, it gets there 2 potatoes sooner, and the receiver isn't as concerned with getting lit up.

Still, Rham should have caught that. That was a business decision plain and simple.

Welp, another Sunday, another Patriots game where they forgot to show up so far. Can't win without points. Offense needs to find a way to get a drive going. Defense needs to get some turnovers again, been a while... ohhh there we go, PICK!

My illegal stream East feed is about three minutes late. I was wondering what you were commenting on and hoping it was something like that.

Sorry @ViperGTS, I know that positive Patriot play is bummer for you.

Don’t let it get you down. The team isn’t very good so you’ll likely be able to cheer on the Raiders more often than not.

Back