Week 6 Gamate Thread Patriots @ Raiders 4:05 CBS

Do you get paid by Mac's PR team at this point?

jogs out to the right for virtually no reason
has time to set his feet and make an accurate throw
had not one but TWO receivers he could have completed a simple pass to
Could have easily just gone out of bounds for no gain if for whatever reason he didn't want to throw, or even gasp picked up a couple of yards with his legs
instead throws to NEITHER of them to some defender 10 yards further down the field, who wasn't covering either one of them

"Hurr durr offensive line running for his life"

Do you really? Really? You commenting on anyone's credibility at this point is a laug

Better question? Did Mazz get your sign in credentials?

The condescension and posts for reaction only keeps trending higher in this day of "hate more because it is a safer bet" is ridiculous. Maybe some of you folks should just switch teams? The Lions are pretty good this year. You can skip hoping for Pats losses and go right into "winning" again.

Could have easily just gone out of bounds for no gain if for whatever reason he didn't want to throw, or even gasp picked up a couple of yards with his legs
instead throws to NEITHER of them to some defender 10 yards further down the field, who wasn't covering either one of them

Do you really? Really? You commenting on anyone's credibility at this point is a laugh riot.
Maybe he’s one of Mac’s insiduhs?…

Do you really? Really? You commenting on anyone's credibility at this point is a laugh riot.

It would seem like it, wouldn't it. As I have said before, he is going to the plate for a dude you would think was a Brady like figure who just had a bad game and all of a sudden people are jumping all over him.

He keeps telling people they have no credibility, but he can't see that the emperor isn't wearing clothes.

It would seem like it, wouldn't it. As I have said before, he is going to the plate for a dude you would think was a Brady like figure who just had a bad game and all of a sudden people are jumping all over him.

He keeps telling people they have no credibility, but he can't see that the emperor isn't wearing clothes.
Well Baghdad Aloyouis can't just say 'Matt Patricia' in every post anymore, which was something that was unquantifiable because no one really knows what's happening in the meeting rooms or on the sidelines.

This year's attempt is 'offensive line', which is something that is quantifiable, because we have eyes. So when he says things like 'Mac was running for his life' on that interception, when there was, at no point, a single Raider within three yards of him on that play,

To your point, it's a stunning hill to die on, this isn't Brady, hell, this isn't even Aaron Rodgers, who has at least won something. The quarterback is bad. It's not the only problem with the team, but pretending that he's anything but bad is just baffling. 2021 was a long time ago, and if you remember, he regressed the entire month of December that year. So we're now onto a full season and a half of not just 'below average' play, but dogshit play. Since Christmas 2021 - Mac Jones, 6 wins. Bailey Zappe (who also is utter garbage, but at least runs plays the way they're supposed to be run) 3 wins. There is only so much excuse-making one can make, before cold reality is accepted.

Well Baghdad Aloyouis can't just say 'Matt Patricia' in every post anymore, which was something that was unquantifiable because no one really knows what's happening in the meeting rooms or on the sidelines.

This year's attempt is 'offensive line', which is something that is quantifiable, because we have eyes. So when he says things like 'Mac was running for his life' on that interception, when there was, at no point, a single Raider within three yards of him on that play,

To your point, it's a stunning hill to die on, this isn't Brady, hell, this isn't even Aaron Rodgers, who has at least won something. The quarterback is bad. It's not the only problem with the team, but pretending that he's anything but bad is just baffling. 2021 was a long time ago, and if you remember, he regressed the entire month of December that year. So we're now onto a full season and a half of not just 'below average' play, but dogshit play. Since Christmas 2021 - Mac Jones, 6 wins. Bailey Zappe (who also is utter garbage, but at least runs plays the way they're supposed to be run) 3 wins. There is only so much excuse-making one can make, before cold reality is accepted.
Yup. He started his descent late in his rookie year…

Mac made a bad throw and decision on that int, no doubt about it. And he has a few more like that. However, I've seen other very good QBS do the same over the years.
But, the main problem with this offense is the OL by a wide margin. If you or other people can't see that, then I don't know what else to say.

I don't have a love affair with Mac and I'm not a Mac groupie,. So if there is a QB on the roster or avaliable for trade that would perform better with this group of OL, I'd like to know who it is.

Mac made a bad throw and decision on that int, no doubt about it. And he has a few more like that. However, I've seen other very good QBS do the same over the years.
But, the main problem with this offense is the OL by a wide margin. If you or other people can't see that, then I don't know what else to say.

I don't have a love affair with Mac and I'm not a Mac groupie,. So if there is a QB on the roster or avaliable for trade that would perform better with this group of OL, I'd like to know who it is.
Mac faced 5 total pressures the entire game yesterday and he still sucked. So the numbers don't support what you say people can't see, at least for yesterday. I guess queue up the receivers suck excuses, which I have to admit is true, but even when they are open, it's an adventure. The guy is broken. Maybe he can regain his confidence and revive his career in 5 years but let it be with some other team. I feel for the kid I do, it's painful to see what they've done to him.

Mac faced 5 total pressures the entire game yesterday and he still sucked. So the numbers don't support what you say people can't see, at least for yesterday. I guess queue up the receivers suck excuses, which I have to admit is true, but even when they are open, it's an adventure. The guy is broken. Maybe he can regain his confidence and revive his career in 5 years but let it be with some other team. I feel for the kid I do, it's painful to see what they've done to him.
So you are saying the OL is fine?
My TV must be broken. I thought that I saw Max Crosby alone beating our OL 5 times or more.
You're not throwing PFF stats at me, are you?

The offense as a whole sucks ass. It all starts with the QB though.
It starts with OL. Literally nothing works without a competent OL.
This group doesn’t know what they’re doing. They stand there looking around and running into each other. It’s Klemm. He was shit as a player and more of the same as a coach. I knew he would be a disaster.

It starts with OL. Literally nothing works without a competent OL.
This group doesn’t know what they’re doing. They stand there looking around and running into each other. It’s Klemm. He was shit as a player and more of the same as a coach. I knew he would be a disaster.
I remember Klemm…if he was a 1st rounder, he would have been a bit of a bust. Not sure why BB hired that guy.

Mac is toast and sees ghosts.

The overpaid WR’s (the vets, not the rookies) are mostly garbage.

But yeah, the offense as a whole is just terrible.

So you are saying the OL is fine?
My TV must be broken. I thought that I saw Max Crosby alone beating our OL 5 times or more.
You're not throwing PFF stats at me, are you?
Did I say the Oline is fine? Please show me where I said that and I will retract. I said yesterday they were fine and Mac still sucked. Your TV is broken, there were 5 pressures, those are the numbers, accept them or ignore them I don't care. Russell Wilson had a horrible Oline and average receivers most of his career but somehow made it work. I'm not asking Mac to be Wilson, but please at least look like a quality NFL QB. Mac has been horrible, yes it's exacerbated by the Oline play and talent, but he is part of the problem. We watched this happen so many times to the Jets you would think this fan base would recognize it when it's happening here, blows my mind that many still can't. I was team Mac for awhile, but he's cooked.

The tide is turning, the Mac-olytes are disappearing right in front of our eyes. The band playing on the sinking SS Mac Jones and some are still sitting there in awe and listening to the music.

The tide is turning, the Mac-olytes are disappearing right in front of our eyes. The band playing on the sinking SS Mac Jones and some are still sitting there in awe and listening to the music.
And many others, delighted by his demise, are lovingly engaging in a circle jerk.

And many others, delighted by his demise, are lovingly engaging in a circle jerk.
Not delighted, actually depressed. Because, if Mac had the ability to be an elite top 5 QB in the NFL, you could be looking at this horrid season and picking up a stud OT and some offensive weapons to surround him with and 100 plus million in cap space. Instead, you need to find a QB. So no, delighted isn't the term for it.

Not delighted, actually depressed. Because, if Mac had the ability to be an elite top 5 QB in the NFL, you could be looking at this horrid season and picking up a stud OT and some offensive weapons to surround him with and 100 plus million in cap space. Instead, you need to find a QB. So no, delighted isn't the term for it.
Yes, it acutually is. Mac just had the misfortune of coming to a place where a statistically insignificant, yet very vocal, portion of the fanbase (and I employ that term loose!y) will never be satisfied by anyone at the QB position other than Tom Brady. Those fake Patriot fans will root against every successor to Brady forever. We all know who those phony fans are and they're not fooling anyone. They're just dishonest.

Did I say the Oline is fine? Please show me where I said that and I will retract. I said yesterday they were fine and Mac still sucked. Your TV is broken, there were 5 pressures, those are the numbers, accept them or ignore them I don't care. Russell Wilson had a horrible Oline and average receivers most of his career but somehow made it work. I'm not asking Mac to be Wilson, but please at least look like a quality NFL QB. Mac has been horrible, yes it's exacerbated by the Oline play and talent, but he is part of the problem. We watched this happen so many times to the Jets you would think this fan base would recognize it when it's happening here, blows my mind that many still can't. I was team Mac for awhile, but he's cooke
OK, you did say yesterday the OL was fine against the Raiders
and that some stats says that they were. That is what we are discussing in this thread.
That is not what I saw. If they were fine, then Monde and Zeke should have had great games. Did you not see Crosby abuse whoever he was lined up against?
I'm neither pro or against Mac. If a QB doesn't have it then it would show the1st year. You bring up Russell Wilson. Why I don't know. Wilson is a totally different type of player.
If the QB was the only thing ailing this team, I'd say get rid of him now.

Last edited:
Back