Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks to my amateur eyes like Cam is not processing fast enough right now. You don't get 5 seconds in the pocket in the NFL. JFS may not have impressed in production, but you can see he is processing. Making his read, the internal clock is working. Not open slide in the pocket, or take off.

I just don't understand why we have been so woeful at acquiring offensive skill players. Either through the draft or in FA. We just can't do it. We get a guy like Sanu and he's injured and then washed up the following season. It's a black mark on Bill's record no question.
We had Brady

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

But we used to be able to get in guys like a Welker, Branch, Edelman, Gronk, Moss etc. Really good players. We haven't done that for years for whatever reason.
True. We can call it the Brady mask. So much success no matter who he has to throw to. Eventually, reality hit.

Well, Bill just confirmed Cam will be the starter going forward. Said he just wanted to give Stid a bit of experience.

But we used to be able to get in guys like a Welker, Branch, Edelman, Gronk, Moss etc. Really good players. We haven't done that for years for whatever reason.
brady was the main draw for the offensive FA, he is gone now...

Well, Bill just confirmed Cam will be the starter going forward. Said he just wanted to give Stid a bit of experience.
Eh he knows best, I don't have 6 superbowls as a head coach. He probably just doesn't want to throw him to the wolves .

Brady was here for many years since Welker, Moss etc first came here.
it only really dried up in the last couple years, some of which could be chalked up to bad luck, and some desperation moves that didn't work out.

Is Cam dunking out on the media? Stidham is talking post-game.

Has BB drafted a WR since the year he drafted Branch and Givens, who was worth anything? FWIW, Edelman doesn't count, since he didn't play WR in college, and BB didn't even know where he'd end up.

Has BB drafted a WR since the year he drafted Branch and Givens, who was worth anything?
Malcolm Mitchell is the only good WR Bill has drafted since Edelperson. Too bad he was a one year rental. He's an amazing person and it really sucks the injury bug destroyed his career.

Has BB drafted a WR since the year he drafted Branch and Givens, who was worth anything? FWIW, Edelman doesn't count, since he didn't play WR in college, and BB didn't even know where he'd end up.
It probably didn't matter for awhile, but things that were said that it was just not the receivers playing well, it was other reasons.

I forgot to mention it at the time because of the shit show we were watching, but if Harry left with a concussion, how was that not a defenseless receiver.

Back