Week 7, 49ers at Patriots

1. Pats will cover as 3.5 point favorites - yay or nay

• yes - Pats get back on track

• no - JimmyG has a career game

Results are only viewable after voting.
I forgot to mention it at the time because of the shit show we were watching, but if Harry left with a concussion, how was that not a defenseless receiver.
Thought the same thing. He was in process of catch and the defender led with his helmet into Harry's facemask ??

The problems of this team started years ago (BB the GM)...now it's unavoidable.
I am not sure about that man, we won more than any team ever over a 20 year period, they lost a ton of things in the offseason with a tight cap, it was not going to be good, rebuilds happen, even to a Bill team.

I am not sure about that man, we won more than any team ever over a 20 year period, they lost a ton of things in the offseason with a tight cap, it was not going to be good, rebuilds happen, even to a Bill team.
At least a few years...offensively wise anyway. Yes. Michel, Harry, not drafting a TE high.

From Reiss:

"Entering Sunday, the Patriots had only lost by 20 or more points at home three times under Belichick, with two of those losses coming in 2008, when Brady was out of the year with a torn ACL."

It's back to bottom of the barrel for you guys
As I said, only the patriots are not allowed to have a down year. How many bad seasons has KC had in the last 20? Patriots last losing season was in 2000....what other team can say that? Not yours, thats for sure.

Man Reiss is laying it in in his post game report.

"• Newton is the first Patriots player with no touchdown passes and multiple interceptions in back-to-back games since Drew Bledsoe in 1995. He is the first Patriots player with no touchdown passes, at least three interceptions and less than 100 passing yards since Steve Grogan in 1983."

At least we know now that Cam shouldn't be re-signed here. I hope that BB knows this already. :coffee:
and thats why I dont understand why they dont give stidham the shot to see what he can do, because next year we are not going to know much more than we know now.

It's back to bottom of the barrel for you guys
Yeah, it's been a long time since we've been at the bottom. I think it was back in 1983. It's too soon to say about this year, though.

Back