Week 7 Other Games Thread

The David Johnson TD that wasn't called (it WAS a TD)...or even looked at by upstairs (Arians should have challenged this...or, at least called a TO). The chance to kick a field goal on 4th down, but never even attempted.

This was worse for the Cards imo...they SHOULD have won this game.

Arians dropped a few notches of cred in my opinion. He did a lot of stoopid in this game.

The David Johnson TD that wasn't called (it WAS a TD)...or even looked at by upstairs (Arians should have challenged this...or, at least called a TO). The chance to kick a field goal on 4th down, but never even attempted.

Arians dropped a few notches of cred in my opinion. He did a lot of stoopid in this game.

Every time some coach becomes the next great coach they stumble.

We're running out of notches. We're gonna need a bigger <strike>boat</strike> belt.

Cheers

Honestly, Arians' post-game presser made me sick. What a ****ing chump, throwing his STs under the bus like that. Sits and praises Carson Palmer for being 'lights out' yet couldn't score a single TD, then specifically calls out the kicking game TWICE for losing them that game.

Let's be real - the kicking game sucked for the Cards (and Seahawks lol), but what kind of bush league coaching is that? For all the gushing about his offense, he sure seems OK with scoring zero TDs. How about instead of blaming missed kicks, you toss a bit of blame at a supposedly elite offense that couldn't finish drives? Had multiple possessions in the red zone that weren't converted.

Thank God for BB. And my respect for Arians dropped big time.

Honestly, Arians' post-game presser made me sick. What a ****ing chump, throwing his STs under the bus like that. Sits and praises Carson Palmer for being 'lights out' yet couldn't score a single TD, then specifically calls out the kicking game TWICE for losing them that game.

Let's be real - the kicking game sucked for the Cards (and Seahawks lol), but what kind of bush league coaching is that? For all the gushing about his offense, he sure seems OK with scoring zero TDs. How about instead of blaming missed kicks, you toss a bit of blame at a supposedly elite offense that couldn't finish drives? Had multiple possessions in the red zone that weren't converted.

Because he is the offensive play caller? Not the ST coach.

They had the chance to win the game multiple different ways...They should have won it.

The run that crossed the pylon SHOULD have been a TD...why didn't Arians at least call a TO...for the upstairs to review it? Makes no sense...

They had the chance to win the game multiple different ways...They should have won it.

The run that crossed the pylon SHOULD have been a TD...why didn't Arians at least call a TO...for the upstairs to review it? Makes no sense...

Did he have one? I thought he lost a TO for trying to challenge the blocked FG attempt?

A Rex Ryan Belt. :coffee:

One of these (lap band)? :shrug_n:

Lap-Band-2.JPG

Weirdly there's a lot (seemingly) of Dolphins fans in London. Still, you can safely avoid them all without any real effort and it's miles better than being caught between Skins and Ravens fans!

Is he not the offensive play caller?
Why does that matter? If anything he should be taking the blame then like a real quality coach. Instead he specifically said the kicking game lost that game. Twice he said it within about 2 minutes.

I may see what you meant originally, but if I'm right then that's pretty sad. I generally liked Arians but that presser was sad.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back