Week 8 2020. The Bills

friends sleep GIF

Dalton Keane inactive as well with a knee injury. So we have one healthy TE. Even Hoyer is inactive today. ,

As my old man used to say whenever he was just completely befuddled: Judas H. (pronounced haitch) Priest!!!

We are just completely decimated. Buffalo's D must be sharpening their fangs imagining an offense that is completely unable to throw the ball and they can stack 9 in the box anytime they want with little reason to worry about it.

These are dark days, but I'm hopeful that there is enough fight in our troops to make this game competitive. That's my heart talking and not my head. Logic dictates they will kill us.

Not a great day for Newton to get untracked.

Let the Buffalo fans celebrate their version of a Super Bowl win and maybe we can regroup later in the season and surprise them.

Actually no. I haven't got a freaking clue. :)

I still believe. Although at this point the odds are greatly stacked against the Pats. Let's hope Bills come out flat like they have the past three games...

That or Uche is the next best player to ever suit up.

As my old man used to say whenever he was just completely befuddled: Judas H. (pronounced haitch) Priest!!!

We are just completely decimated. Buffalo's D must be sharpening their fangs imagining an offense that is completely unable to throw the ball and they can stack 9 in the box anytime they want with little reason to worry about it.

These are dark days, but I'm hopeful that there is enough fight in our troops to make this game competitive. That's my heart talking and not my head. Logic dictates they will kill us.

Not a great day for Newton to get untracked.

Let the Buffalo fans celebrate their version of a Super Bowl win and maybe we can regroup later in the season and surprise them.
Not so much of a Superbowl win. Seeing how things were playing out with both teams at the start of the season, I think most of us saw this as a probable win. I think it would be more of a surprise if NE won than if Buffalo did today

And terrible play calling there on 3rd down. Damnit, we had a good start there to that drive.

A Rex Burkhead draw on 3rd and 12? Really? That's the best play?

Not so much of a Superbowl win. Seeing how things were playing out with both teams at the start of the season, I think most of us saw this as a probable win.
tenor.gif

And terrible play calling there on 3rd down. Damnit, we had a good start there to that drive.
A Rex Burkhead draw on 3rd and 12? Really? That's the best play?
I know, it was a dreadful choice wasn't it? Everything about that call and the execution stunk.

That delay game penalty rattled Newton, his next play was a. throw into the turf to nobody.

What a shit call on 3rd down there... then Bailey gets off a 30 yard punt 😐

That really was a shit punt from Bailey. he's very lucky it took the bounce it did to trickle it toward the 20. Any decent punter should have put that ball should have been on the 5 yard line.

Back