Week 8 2020. The Bills

He's an athlete so I'd think so. :shrug-n:

BB may call it a punt to save face, but he’s put together a terrible team in a year he didn’t have to pay a QB.

No more than 2 wins the rest of this season, and it’s completely on Belichick.

Last edited:
Is Matt Milano playing today? He's a pretty good linebacker for the Bills. Whenever I watch the Bills, he usually stands out for them and makes plenty of plays.

The Buffalo Bills selected Milano in the fifth round (163rd overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. The pick used to draft him was given by the New England Patriots as compensation for the Patriots signing restricted free agent running back Mike Gillislee.[4]

...BB picked wrong again. :coffee:

BB may call it a punt to save face, but he’s put together a terrible team in a year he didn’t have to pay a QB.

Quite a bit of this year's dead money is from Brady, and overspending last year to try one last run with him.

In addition to Uche's possible debut, I believe we'll see Beau Allen at DT today. I know nothing about him other than his reputation as a solid run defender who can stack the middle.

Lawrence Guy has been immense for us playing that role, imo. In fact, I call him the best DL in the league that nobody knows, but he's the only guy on the roster with size that can really anchor and he's been a frequent target of double teams and needs some help inside. If Allen and he can do a good job on inside runs that can be a catalyst for the rest of the front 7 to mind their gaps and do their jobs, which will help on the perimeter as well.

I'd be hard pressed to remember an example of our defense losing their gap discipline the way we did against the Niners. Shanny Jr. had us eating out of his hand all night long and I'd like to see much more fundamentally sound Pats D today versus the Bills.

I think this would be a good time to remind people that a few short weeks ago we were called the "best 2 and 2 team in football".

Starting today, It's time to crawl back out of the grave one clawful of dirt at a time. I don't really care if we win the game as long as we play hard and smart.

All I'm looking for this season is for us to turn a corner. It might be a few more games before that starts to happen, but I want to start seeing a team that nobody wants to play.

In addition to Uche's possible debut, I believe we'll see Beau Allen at DT today. I know nothing about him other than his reputation as a solid run defender who can stack the middle.

Lawrence Guy has been immense for us playing that role, imo. In fact, I call him the best DL in the league that nobody knows, but he's the only guy on the roster with size that can really anchor and he's been a frequent target of double teams and needs some help inside. If Allen and he can do a good job on inside runs that can be a catalyst for the rest of the front 7 to mind their gaps and do their jobs, which will help on the perimeter as well.

I'd be hard pressed to remember an example of our defense losing their gap discipline the way we did against the Niners. Shanny Jr. had us eating out of his hand all night long and I'd like to see much more fundamentally sound Pats D today versus the Bills.

I think this would be a good time to remind people that a few short weeks ago we were called the "best 2 and 2 team in football".

Starting today, It's time to crawl back out of the grave one clawful of dirt at a time. I don't really care if we win the game as long as we play hard and smart.

All I'm looking for this season is for us to turn a corner. It might be a few more games before that starts to happen, but I want to start seeing a team that nobody wants to play.
I haven't read that Beau Allen has been activated for the game. Pats have until Nov. 11th to activate him. Guy has been an unsung hero for a while - last year, too.
I'd like to see Uche use some of his college explosiveness to create chaos in Buffalo's backfield. He could actually play Dugger's role since he's a pretty good cover guy, too. Hope we see him.
Every WR the Pats are starting/playing in this game is an UDFA. I did a search and couldn't find that has ever happened before in the NFL in the last 30 years.
We need our OL to be their best if we're going to be effective running the ball.

I'd love the Pats to put in some plays like Auburn used against LSU yesterday. EyeCandy RPOs confused LSU to the tune of 48 - 11.
I fear Jedd Fisch is trying to turn Cam into a pure drop back QB, though. Big mistake imo.

View: https://twitter.com/SEConCBS/status/1322636873571868672

Is Matt Milano playing today? He's a pretty good linebacker for the Bills. Whenever I watch the Bills, he usually stands out for them and makes plenty of plays.

The Buffalo Bills selected Milano in the fifth round (163rd overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. The pick used to draft him was given by the New England Patriots as compensation for the Patriots signing restricted free agent running back Mike Gillislee.[4]

...BB picked wrong again. :coffee:
I believe he is and Levi Wallace was activated off of IR

I throw my hands up! I never know what's going to happen with this team. Lack of talent and injuries is the story, I guess.

Oh, well, kinda thought we wouldn't be good this year, but the first few games pulled us all back in! :giggle:

So Asiasi didn't travel with the team - personal reasons.
Assuming a death in the family.
My condolences.

If Kraft wanted to get this team in the right path back to success he should go hire John Dorsey to GM and let him stack the roster with talent.

So it was BB’s fault that so many players left as free agents or opted out due to COVID?
WRs I understand, but the rest?
C’mon, hater. How about using logic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dalton Keane inactive as well with a knee injury. So we have one healthy TE. Even Hoyer is inactive today. ,

Back