Week 8 Other Games

I think Minny's joy ride is officially over. That trade for Bradford will look worse and worse as each week passes.

I think Minny's joy ride is officially over. That trade for Bradford will look worse and worse as each week passes.

Nah, they had to do something. You can't take a playoff team and hand the keys to Shaun Hill or whoever.

They took a chance, it worked out for a while, until Minnesota's o-line forgot how to pass protect, and Bradford still has PTSD of course, so...

Nah, they had to do something. You can't take a playoff team and hand the keys to Shaun Hill or whoever.

They took a chance, it worked out for a while, until Minnesota's o-line forgot how to pass protect, and Bradford still has PTSD of course, so...

They could have picked up Butt Fumble for free to play the part of Sam Bradford. I think getting Bradford was a smart move but what they gave up to get him us just insane. Sometimes you have to know when to fold 'em.

They could have picked up Butt Fumble for free to play the part of Sam Bradford. I think getting Bradford was a smart move but what they gave up to get him us just insane. Sometimes you have to know when to fold 'em.

Sanchez is bad though. At least Bradford has some starting QB skill.

They probably gave up too much, but I can't fault them at all for trying. In the same situation (which we wouldn't be, because as we've seen, we'll go to war with no QB at all and win), I'd hope the Patriots would do the same thing.

The Vikings aren't the Patriots. They were bad for close to a decade, and were just starting to become a factor in the league again.

Sanchez is bad though. At least Bradford has some starting QB skill.

They probably gave up too much, but I can't fault them at all for trying. In the same situation (which we wouldn't be, because as we've seen, we'll go to war with no QB at all and win), I'd hope the Patriots would do the same thing.

The Vikings aren't the Patriots. They were bad for close to a decade, and were just starting to become a factor in the league again.

Yeah. I like the Vikes. Losing AP on top of Teddy was just too much. Still, I hope somehow they take the division from the Packers.

They just might, the Packers kinda suck.

They do. Did you see the end of the game Sunday? The Falcons have the ball at the 10 with about 1:40 or so. They run a play and get tackled in the field and the Packers who had 3 TOs do not take one instead McCarthy let's the clock tick down all the way to 35 seconds. Atlanta scores on the next play leaving Rodgers 27 secs to try to get in position for a game winning FG. I mean that was right out of the pages of Mike Tomlin's "I eat rock sandwiches" playbook.

Yeah. I like the Vikes. Losing AP on top of Teddy was just too much. Still, I hope somehow they take the division from the Packers.

Bradford has been more than adequate as a sub for Bridgewater. The Vikings' biggest problem is they are on their 3rd and 4th RG and RT. Their OL injury situation is as bad or worse than ours was last year. Their defense is still formidable but they need healthy capable bodies on their OL.

Bradford has been more than adequate as a sub for Bridgewater. The Vikings' biggest problem is they are on their 3rd and 4th RG and RT. Their OL injury situation is as bad or worse than ours was last year. Their defense is still formidable but they need healthy capable bodies on their OL.

The right side of their line was getting trucked by ****ing Chicago last night.

These weren't the 85 Bears. :coffee:

The Vicodins suck ass...they made me kill myself in the suicide game.

Fvckers...:suicide:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

They arent going anywhere...they're terrible frauds.

AP was sucking before he got hurt, IIRC.
I love Zim, but I don't care for how he called out his OL publicly after last week.

Back