Week 8 Other Games

For everyone complaining about BB's strategy of playing contain against mobile QB's just watch this GB-ATL game. ATL linemen just rushing upfield like idiots and losing contain on Rodgers who has massive openings to run into.

Rodgers has 60 rushing yards.

Also, San Diego is now 1/6 in hanging onto interceptions.

LA is looking real good with that Keenum over Foles move right now.

Nice to see San Diego's 2-minute and red zone offense is just as brutal to watch as ever.

Holy shit, they could barely get a play off.

Nice to see San Diego's 2-minute and red zone offense is just as brutal to watch as ever.

Holy shit, they could barely get a play off.

Unreal, at the 2 yard line and pass all 4 times.

Unreal, at the 2 yard line and pass all 4 times.

I'm ok with that, Denver's rush defense is good, but why did the play clock run down every single time? Wtf are they even doing?

(And it's happening again)

Rodgers fails to deliver with game on line. What else is new?

Why didn't McCarthy use one of this TOs when Atlanta had the ball? He let a whole minute tick off the clock the play right before the TD.

So questions still about Elliott and domestic violence. Will be nauseating watching Jones slime their way out of this.

So questions still about Elliott and domestic violence. Will be nauseating watching Jones slime their way out of this.

There are COUNTLESS gold diggers out there...take whateva you hear with a grain of salt. :coffee:

I'm not condoning abuse...but...not all reported cases are legit. Money talks.

I'll say it....

The one team in the NFL now that concerns me looking at a possible SB match up is Dallas.

Prescott is very good indeed, he's playing behind a stellar O Line and he has weapons with Elliott, Bryant and co. And Dallas has a good defense. Forget Atlanta, Packers, Vikes, Eagles. It's the Cowboys who are looking the best team in the NFC.

I'll say it....

The one team in the NFL now that concerns me looking at a possible SB match up is Dallas.

Prescott is very good indeed, he's playing behind a stellar O Line and he has weapons with Elliott, Bryant and co. And Dallas has a good defense. Forget Atlanta, Packers, Vikes, Eagles. It's the Cowboys who are looking the best team in the NFC.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Dallas gets to the SB.

If we meet Dallas in the SB you can bet BB, JK and RK will pull out all the stops to beat the ever living hell out of Jerrah's boys. The hate is very real.
I'd love to see it, personally.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Dallas gets to the SB.

If we meet Dallas in the SB you can bet BB, JK and RK will pull out all the stops to beat the ever living hell out of Jerrah's boys. The hate is very real.
I'd love to see it, personally.

Oh yeah. No team I despise more than the Cowboys.

I have all the respect for Tom Landry and what he did, but this team under Jones is a disgrace. He's a class A pr*ck.

Back