Week 8 Other Games

I'll say it....

The one team in the NFL now that concerns me looking at a possible SB match up is Dallas.

Prescott is very good indeed, he's playing behind a stellar O Line and he has weapons with Elliott, Bryant and co. And Dallas has a good defense. Forget Atlanta, Packers, Vikes, Eagles. It's the Cowboys who are looking the best team in the NFC.

And meanwhile, the Eagles are gonna go in there tonight, and beat them one checkdown at a time. :coffee:

Seriously, if you love three-yard checkdown passes, this game is for you!

I'll say it....

The one team in the NFL now that concerns me looking at a possible SB match up is Dallas.

Prescott is very good indeed, he's playing behind a stellar O Line and he has weapons with Elliott, Bryant and co. And Dallas has a good defense. Forget Atlanta, Packers, Vikes, Eagles. It's the Cowboys who are looking the best team in the NFC.

Eh...nothing to be scared of...

Eagles up...Cowturds are NOT that good.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

The two rookies are good...but, the Cowturds d isnt that impressive at all.

Eagles up...Cowturds are NOT that good.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

The two rookies are good...but, the Cowturds d isnt that impressive at all.

Sproles is killing them. If this is the team we face in the SB. Lewis will be the X factor

The Cowturds pulled a Bills fake punt... :coffee:

This could be the turning point of the game. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Gotcha. Defense still looks good. Would be better if we had Talib today!

Maybe if he wasn't so busy ****ing shooting himself and blaming it on mystery assailants, he'd be there. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

I ****ing love checkdown passes so much.

At least in college, the hashmarks are further apart, so you have to throw your 3-yard checkdowns further. More challenging. :coffee:

Sproles is killing them. If this is the team we face in the SB. Lewis will be the X factor

The NFL has 2 1/2 weeks max to get a win against the Patriots. If it's that long.

When Lewis returns, assuming there isn't like a rogue driver crashing the team bus into a bridge abutment, it's a wrap, kids. :coffee:

The NFL has 2 1/2 weeks max to get a win against the Patriots. If it's that long.

When Lewis returns, assuming there isn't like a rogue driver crashing the team bus into a bridge abutment, it's a wrap, kids. :coffee:

Yep. And White has played really well too. Having them both out there is deadly along with Blount. I have not felt this good about our run game and pass catching RBs in a long time. This will be a circus the second half of the season. :toast:

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Dallas gets to the SB.

If we meet Dallas in the SB you can bet BB, JK and RK will pull out all the stops to beat the ever living hell out of Jerrah's boys. The hate is very real.
I'd love to see it, personally.

Dallas is not going anywhere with that defense but it may not matter as the two teams to challenge them (Minny and Seahags) have no O.

5 SB rings sounds nice for a legend

The reincarnation of Jay Cutler. :facepalm:

Cheers

Vikings are on tilt. Expected some adjustments. Have to juggle during the season.

Back