Week 8 other games

Giant Octopodes

Reaction score
Didn't see an existing thread. If I'm blind mods feel free to merge.

The Bills vs the Eagles is one I'm keenly watching, it'll be interesting to see how they fare. Great punt by the Bills after a near disaster. I want the Bills to lose, but I also want them to win, because 1) F the Eagles, and 2) F everyone always going on about the AFC Least. I'm very torn. How are you all feeling about this game?

Didn't see an existing thread. If I'm blind mods feel free to merge.

The Bills vs the Eagles is one I'm keenly watching, it'll be interesting to see how they fare. Great punt by the Bills after a near disaster. I want the Bills to lose, but I also want them to win, because 1) F the Eagles, and 2) F everyone always going on about the AFC Least. I'm very torn. How are you all feeling about this game?

Same as you...

Watching Broncos/Colts.

Adam with an ugly miss but their D is looking great.

The wind there seems to be nuts, guy just punted from the 20 to the end zone. Bills are ahead but Eagles are driving.

Sucky game for Vinitieri. Except...

Adam Vinitieri

Amazes me how bad so many teams are at clock management when the heat us really on. The Bucs just took an age with 35 seconds left to run to the LOS and spike the ball. What is so difficult about it??

BB went for it on 4th and 7, Reid punted on 4th and 7 inches. Stunning lack of confidence in your offense. Then Rodgers holds the ball for 9 seconds and takes a 17 yard sack for no reason, and it looks like a good decision XD

KC got bailed out by the refs in a ridiculous fashion with a late flag on a ticky tacky play away from the throw after an incomplete on 3rd and goal, giving them a new set of downs and half the distance. They capitalize with a TD, and wow that was quite the gift from the refs. All tied up now.

KC got bailed out by the refs in a ridiculous fashion with a late flag on a ticky tacky play away from the throw after an incomplete on 3rd and goal, giving them a new set of downs and half the distance. They capitalize with a TD, and wow that was quite the gift from the refs. All tied up now.

That's ok, its even because Rodgers just closed his eyes and threw a ball up for grabs in the endzone that his receiver somehow caught. It was like he was throwing it away and didn't get enough on it and the guy somehow catches it. What kind of voodoo shit is that.

Looks like the Packers may be the team to come out of the NFC. Colts may be the next best team in the AFC.

Matt Moore looked like a pro bowl QB, must be the system there.

We've seen Matt Moore a lot over the years. That's the best game I ever remember him playing. And the pathetic Kansas City defense wasted it.

Back