Week 8 Other Games

The Chawjuhs would be something with a legit coach...it's funny that GM's overlooked Herbert in the draft. He will be great for many years I think.

dall at phi.. oooffff...might not watch.
Those NFC East games are awful in a normal year. Now, with how awful all the teams in that division are? Strong pass.

I wouldn't mind watching other teams' ineptitude, especially Dallas and Philly. :bozo:

Jimmy hurt again.

A find? Dude was a stud at Oregon. He was pretty much a household name.
As we said on another thread though, College seems to have little bearing on whether a QB makes in in the pros. So many stud QBs in college flopped. I don't follow College ball, so I knew/know nothing about Herbert.

As we said on another thread though, College seems to have little bearing on whether a QB makes in in the pros. So many stud QBs in college flopped. I don't follow College ball, so I knew/know nothing about Herbert.

True but if Herbert came out a year early he probably would have been the #1 pick. Anyway, Herbert & Joe Burrow both look like they are the real deal. We'll see about Tua, Good kid but I was never sold on him. Good crop of college qb's this year as well.

True but if Herbert came out a year early he probably would have been the #1 pick. Anyway, Herbert & Joe Burrow both look like they are the real deal. We'll see about Tua, Good kid but I was never sold on him. Good crop of college qb's this year as well.
Who do you think will be the next awesome QB's from the next draft?

Back