Week 8 Other Games

OK first thing, punching someone in the face who is wearing a football helmet is really dumb.
It is, but Gardner-Johnson deserved to get his ass kicked for sticking his finger in that WRs eye deliberately.

When a guy deliberately takes a cheap shot at one of your players there has to be a response. If it doesn't come from the refs then it has to come from the target's teammates.

It's a combat sport. Nothing is worse for the psyche of a team than what you saw with those dog-ass Cowboys who watched their QB get murdered and did nothing. Whatever team psyche Dallas still had prior to that disappeared instantly. They may not win another game.

So, the puncher might get flagged or booted from the game or maybe hurts his hand, but he stood up for his team and will be appreciated for it.

He was sick during the week. supposedly never tested positive. practiced friday. played Sunday. Heard he kept testing neg but sunday's test result came back positive but was not determined until sunday night. I don't know. Sounds fishy...

He was sick during the week. supposedly never tested positive. practiced friday. played Sunday. Heard he kept testing neg but sunday's test result came back positive but was not determined sunday night. I don't know. Sounds fishy...
oh come on, harbs is never disciplined for his team violating practice rules, etc. i'm sure they are innocent! and, steve bisciotti's neice being an nfln employee has nothing to do with why it wasn't on nfln.

He was sick during the week. supposedly never tested positive. practiced friday. played Sunday. Heard he kept testing neg but sunday's test result came back positive but was not determined until sunday night. I don't know. Sounds fishy...
Fishy is that there's no flu season this year...I wonder where it ever transferred to? Gee, it wouldn't be the WuFlu, would it? :coffee:

I know I am a regular participant in one of my most hated team's GREAT board. lol.

But just curious, who can't be impressed with Big Ben this year?
Anyway, I give him all the credit for making the games I watch of my team so enjoyable. for what is it 17th year? Almost Brady like.
Never out of it with him behind center.

So still coming off my high.

Back