Week 9 other games

Terrell Davis is in, and Rodney Harrison isn't. Wake me up when there's a real hall of fame.
Rodney is never getting in. He was voted the dirtiest player most of his career. The guys in the Hall hate him.

so what? people here are bitching about 0 playoff wins in 5 years. it's been 7 for him.
roeth was good not an alltime great. the h.o.f. is too diluted.
It's not about playoff wins, it's about the direction of the team. Since Ben retired, the arrow has been pointing up for the Steelers while we are in the bottom of the league.

It’s always bothered me that Davis is in but Sterling Sharpe has been ignored. He was a great player but that’s just a personal bitch by me I suppose
Not just you. Sterling Sharpe was putting up Jerry Rice numbers before he got hurt, and he put in 7 seasons - 3 more than Terrell Davis.

Rodney is never getting in. He was voted the dirtiest player most of his career. The guys in the Hall hate him.
That doesn't make it ok. He was the first to have 30 INTs and 30 sacks, as a safety no less, and won two rings, played in 4 Super Bowls. It's actually insane he's not in. It's him, it's Ed Reed, it's Ronnie Lott, and then every other safety.

That doesn't make it ok. He was the first to have 30 INTs and 30 sacks, as a safety no less, and won two rings, played in 4 Super Bowls. It's actually insane he's not in.
I don't disagree. But he played the game like a jerk and that matters when human beings are voting you in.

It's not about playoff wins, it's about the direction of the team. Since Ben retired, the arrow has been pointing up for the Steelers while we are in the bottom of the league.
How is it pointing up if they haven't won a playoff game in 7 years? Seems the arrow is right where it always is.

How is it pointing up if they haven't won a playoff game in 7 years? Seems the arrow is right where it always is.
Ben was a shell of himself physically the last 5 years of his career and then Mahomes took over in the AFC. Brady just made it look easy to win playoff games every year. Being competitive and having a roster that can win games despite having Pickett as your starting QB is the arrow most certainly pointing up. They have yet to find "the guy" at QB but when they do, their roster will be ready to win playoff games again.

Ben was a shell of himself physically the last 5 years of his career and then Mahomes took over in the AFC. Brady just made it look easy to win playoff games every year. Being competitive and having a roster that can win games despite having Pickett as your starting QB is the arrow most certainly pointing up. They have yet to find "the guy" at QB but when they do, their roster will be ready to win playoff games again.
Any decade now...

I hope Hill goes for 300 yards and 3 TDs on the Chiefs ...

I hope Hill goes for 300 yards and 3 TDs on the Chiefs ...
not sure who to root for in this game. has "meteor strike" written all over it. can they both lose? I hope Hill gets laid out by a defender (I wish that every week tbh)
i will be watching, as Miami/Tua has the "can only beat scrubs" hanging over them until they prove otherwise.... and after the bad game Chef's had last week they should be itching to lay a beat down on someone

It is absolutely stunning to me how Tomlin has the Steelers in the mix every year. And this year with awful Pickett at QB. 5-3 and currently just a game out of first and 2-0 in the division. Kraft really needs to take note on how a franchise retools and continues to remain competitive after losing its HoF QB.
Tomlin isn’t impressive at all imo…

Tomlin isn’t impressive at all imo…
Tomlin has been very impressive. That team competes its butt off every week. The defense knows it has to be great every week and it is, doesn't complain about the lack of O ...

Tomlin has been very impressive. That team competes its butt off every week. The defense knows it has to be great every week and it is, doesn't complain about the lack of O ...
go check out SteelerNation message boards after a loss.... or a so so season and they are all over Tomlin
sure, it's fans being fans (or fans that post on message boards being....) but they aren't always impressed with Tomlin

go check out SteelerNation message boards after a loss.... or a so so season and they are all over Tomlin
sure, it's fans being fans (or fans that post on message boards being....) but they aren't always impressed with Tomlin
Of course. Fandom is always fickle. But for that team to be 5-3 with the QB play they have had is extremely impressive. Tomlin has gone 17 years without a losing season. Bill has had 7 of 10 losing seasons without Brady ...

Back