Week 9 other games

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Week 9 starts tonight. We are treated to a game between the Titans vs the Steelers on Amazon Prime at 8:15.
That's all I have to say about that.

I think it's interesting mainly because of the Will Levis factor. A historic 4 TD outing in his first start and I'll want to see how
many downfield dimes he is able to deliver with TJ Watt sitting on his chest.

I'm guessing his 2nd start will not be a resounding success, but I like seeing the effect a hotshot, young QB can have
on a franchise that was floundering and, in fact, hope to see that here before long. It's interesting and that's all we
can hope for in these Thursday night deals.

I hope Levis kills Pittsburgh, but I won't be holding my breath.

Just turned the game on to see Titans stall in red zone and settle for FG.
Then I walk into kitchen to grab a beer and some food and com back to see picket overthrow a guy that was open.

sure, I'll keep watching, it's football. will be interesting either way. I hope Levis shows something, Squeelers lose, etc. the usual. :)

Funny watching these teams both having the OT that were high on my draft list. I had Jones higher than Sokronski. But I'm happy that we took Speedy, even though I would have loved Jones.

Went to bed at halftime. Had a feeling that the Steelers would win. Probably got a little home cooking as usual, I'm guessing.

It is absolutely stunning to me how Tomlin has the Steelers in the mix every year. And this year with awful Pickett at QB. 5-3 and currently just a game out of first and 2-0 in the division. Kraft really needs to take note on how a franchise retools and continues to remain competitive after losing its HoF QB.

It is absolutely stunning to me how Tomlin has the Steelers in the mix every year. And this year with awful Pickett at QB. 5-3 and currently just a game out of first and 2-0 in the division. Kraft really needs to take note on how a franchise retools and continues to remain competitive after losing its HoF QB.
roeth shouldn't be in the h.o.f.
let's see where pitt is at year's end. this tomlin you lust for hasn't won a playoff game since mac jones was in high school (2016) even WITH his "h.o.f." qb.

Wut?
let's see where pitt is at year's end. this tomlin you lust for hasn't won a playoff game since mac jones was in high school (2016) even WITH his "h.o.f." qb.
He also has never had a losing season in 17 years with QBs like Rudolph and Pickett leading his team ...

If Dan Fouts and Kurt Warner are in -

Wut?

He also has never had a losing season in 17 years with QBs like Rudolph and Pickett leading his team ...
so what? people here are bitching about 0 playoff wins in 5 years. it's been 7 for him.
roeth was good not an alltime great. the h.o.f. is too diluted.

Back