Week 9 other games

If the Jete win tonight, they will jump the Bills and only be a half game behind Miami. They play Miami twice over the next month. The first game is in NY on 11/24. If Rodgers really is rehabbing the way he is saying and could be back in December some time than the Jete are going to be a force.
He's not.

mahomes has it all. his hero ball gene is slightly smaller than allen's so he gets in less trouble. that said,i credit mahomes hugely for improvement in that area. it's not usually in the "gunslinger" type qb mentality to do that.
Allen's problem is that he has rocks for brains. I think their heroball genes are pretty similar (and Mac Jones' is Dion Waiters-level), but Mahomes will still throw it away or try to run if the game situation warrants it. Allen plays like it's the 1st quarter and his team's scoring 50 in every single game. You can be a gunslinger and not a complete and utter moron.

Also, at least Kansas City pretends to run the ball sometimes. How many HB runs did Buffalo have last night? 10? If that? They even showed Leonard Fournette on the sideline like he's going to be some sort of game changer for them - you know, with the 3 carries a game he's going to get.

Certain posters enjoyed rubbing one out for the greatness of Ken Dorsey, an offensive 'genius' supposedly. Turns out sometimes you have to run the ball. This is what 'offensive geniuses' usually end up forgetting.

Is it me or are there more flags this last weekend of games - including tonight - then usual. I expect a flag every play

If the Jete win tonight, they will jump the Bills and only be a half game behind Miami. They play Miami twice over the next month. The first game is in NY on 11/24. If Rodgers really is rehabbing the way he is saying and could be back in December some time than the Jete are going to be a force.

watching the game last night, seeing Rodgers on the sidelines, I'm thinkin' he's thinkin'....

"What if I can rupture my good achillies while Imma rehabbing my bad one...."

after he's seeing that Jets turnstyle O-line :)

Had a few minutes to read Jets Nation. Before the game full of chest thumping and bravado. After the game, everyone stinks, everyone should be fired, and they turn on each other.
Reminds me a little of this board without the chest thumping and bravado before the game. :rofl:
Just kidding. We are not that bad, are we?

I think the Jets OL might be just a hair worse than ours.
Overall, I’ve been happy with Joe Douglas as the GM, with two huge exceptions. Sack Wilson should never had been the overall #2 pick and not doing more to shore up the OL has been devastating.

Back