Week One Other Games

Never, ever, ever bet on the Bills. I know this, did it anyway, they were a terrible price but I couldn't see them losing at home to a Pittsburgh side who have so many faults. Stupid me, I feel like taking myself outside and shooting myself, (don't worry, I won't).

Um.... Let's see. Russ Wilson 69 yard TD pass , phenomenal !.He is sooo under rated , and they Hawks look solid.Jimmy G ,300 + Yards , which is why he needs to come home.A disapointing loss for the Bills ( yeah , I know ).Boo Squealers.Much excitement to see Mac's debut , what a great time to be a Pat's fan at the dawn of a new era !.

Glad to see Cincy win that. they have to learn to win those type of games as they historically lose them. I think the blew a lead but good for them pulling it out in OT
and LOL vikings

I see Rodgers is quitting again.

22-10 at the half. I hope the Browns keep their foot on the gas.

Pull up a chair and watch the debacle that will be GB this year. Rodgers does not care. This is going to be worse than McCarthy's final season when he at least pretended like he cared. Now he has his long hair and beard and guitar and is out to lunch. Why on earth this guy ever gets compared to Brady is beyond me. So insulting on so many levels.

Pull up a chair and watch the debacle that will be GB this year. Rodgers does not care. This is going to be worse than McCarthy's final season when he at least pretended like he cared. Now he has his long hair and beard and guitar and is out to lunch. Why on earth this guy ever gets compared to Brady is beyond me. So insulting on so many levels.
Kind of like the 2019 Patriots offense.

Back