Week One Other Games

Rivers is just a much steadier and consistent player. Wentz lost his mojo when Foles won the SB.
Meh we will see what happens this year. Seattle is a very good team. Rivers lost to the Jags last year. Indy always starts slow and Wentz didn’t get much training camp practice in
His numbers today are 24/36, 232 yards and 2 touchdowns with no turnovers. He also had pressure ALL game. That is not bad numbers. I think Wentz will be good

comparing him to Rivers is something I won’t do. Two totally different QBs. Rivers had a noodle arm that got picked often, but he was brilliant as hell and could win games with his brain. Wentz has an arm and some decent speed with his feet. Very few QBs in the game are as smart as Rivers. He was one of a kind
Only thing he didn’t know how to do was wear a condom.

Wentz is playing fine. That D blows & whoever is a LT sucks.
The entire o line has been getting exposed today. Wasn’t expecting that to be honest. Seattle’s D line might be scary good this year.

Meh we will see what happens this year. Seattle is a very good team. Rivers lost to the Jags last year. Indy always starts slow and Wentz didn’t get much training camp practice in
His numbers today are 24/36, 232 yards and 2 touchdowns with no turnovers. He also had pressure ALL game. That is not bad numbers. I think Wentz will be good

comparing him to Rivers is something I won’t do. Two totally different QBs. Rivers had a noodle arm that got picked often, but he was brilliant as hell and could win games with his brain. Wentz has an arm and some decent speed with his feet. Very few QBs in the game are as smart as Rivers. He was one of a kind
Only thing he didn’t know how to do was wear a condom.
Sure. It's early. Seattle is good. The division is very winnable. Although watch out for Tyrod! Lol

After the schadenfreude I've seen today, nobody can tell me the Patriots aren't a playoff team.

Sure. It's early. Seattle is good. The division is very winnable. Although watch out for Tyrod! Lol
Lol it’s the Titans to lose. But if they look like they did today it might only take 8 or 9 wins to win this division.

You really need Fisher & Braden Smith to get in there.
Big time. Sucks we start the year with such a tough schedule.
Was hoping for Detroit, Jacksonville, Jets, and Texans to start 😂

Wow Detroit making it a game.

Back