Welcome Pudding!!!

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
I see you did enough be regulated to the A.A. last night, Welcome and enjoy the stay.

please know God had a plan for you and it involves you getting to enjoy the Assclown Asylum and Bruddah Puddin' if you eat your veggie's, brush your teeth and say your prayers that maybe you and the other Assclown Tebowsters, who will most likely join you in the A.A., will be released to return to the Big Boy table.

you are the disciple and we are feeding the lions....

Assclowns, Tebow fans, and Trolls! hear me for my cause; and be silent, that you may hear: believe me for mine honour, and have respect to mine honour, that you may believe: censure me in your wisdom, and awake your senses, that you may the better judge. If there be any in this assembly, any dear friend of Goodell, to him I say, that Brady's love to Goodell was no less than his. If then that friend demand why Brutus rose against Goodell, this is my answer: Not that I loved Goodell less, but that I loved New England more. Had you rather Goodell were living, and die all slaves, than that Goodell were dead, to live all free men? As Goodell loved me, I weep for him; as he was fortunate, I rejoice at it; as he was valiant, I honour him; but, as he was ambitious, I slew him. There is tears for his love; joy for his fortune; honour for his valour; and death for his ambition. Who is here so base that would be a bondman? If any, speak; for him have I offended. Who is here so rude that would not be a Patriot? If any, speak; for him have I offended. Who is here so vile that will not love hisTeam? If any, speak; for him have I offended. I pause for a reply.

He will lift up the basement. Cleanse it to improve it. It is written above.
Posted via Mobile Device

So what I need to know... was his enema bag avatar his idea, or someone else?

ROFL

I'm thinking Anni.....

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Where dat PuddyTat? He hasn't been by to see his new digs. popcorn
Posted via Mobile Device

Where dat PuddyTat? He hasn't been by to see his new digs. popcorn
Posted via Mobile Device

I for one am thinking some other Tebowites could be here soon and they could have a good ol' fashioned revival thread.

Let us festoon the place to look like a big breezy tent!
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like he clued in to his Reassignment. Bummer.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was away on a retreat!

I see you have made a joke of brother Tebow & his followers. But as you saw last night what happens when your leader does not play. Brother Thomas & others will carry on with the truth Just too many to defeat. The army from above is too strong.

Very interesting that Pudding and Sir Thomas returned on the exact same day!
Posted via Mobile Device

Very interesting that Pudding and Sir Thomas returned on the exact same day!
Posted via Mobile Device

Mods have a way of seeing the IP where they are posting from, so its probably best to move around to different starbucks...

Brother tebow has been a wonderful teammate for your team. He will help them win this year.

Back