Welcome Pudding!!!

Brother tebow has been a wonderful teammate for your team. He will help them win this year.

No matter what you are powerless when the word comes from above you have no say.

What is written is the word. You can not change that.

You sound like a broken record. So carry on the arguing with yourself. EnjoyROFL

You sound like a broken record. So carry on the arguing with yourself. EnjoyROFL

But the truth is always there. It reapeats itsel over & over If the water burns you have been dealing with the down under.

Mods have a way of seeing the IP where they are posting from, so its probably best to move around to different starbucks...

That's way too confusing for this kid. I just use a dart board to decide who to assclown on any given day.

That's way too confusing for this kid. I just use a dart board to decide who to assclown on any given day.
And I've been dodging that shit like the Matrix son!

3049264018_47287cdfb5_o.gif

Just ban anyone that does not agree with you....sinners all....cowards all....you had the truth and you turned your back on it. You could be heading back to the dark ages...cursed for years until you see the light.... Brother Timmy was here to save you & you banned him & his followers...peace you will need it

Just ban anyone that does not agree with you....sinners all....cowards all....you had the truth and you turned your back on it. You could be heading back to the dark ages...cursed for years until you see the light.... Brother Timmy was here to save you & you banned him & his followers...peace you will need it

Isn't it time for you to find a new board? Maybe the one that thinks "Timmy" is the second coming of Jesus Christ? Like you ya know:shrug_n:

Isn't it time for you to find a new board? Maybe the one that thinks "Timmy" is the second coming of Jesus Christ? Like you ya know:shrug_n:

I am here to help others understand you will over time. Maybe you could help others too instead of attacking the word from above

I am here to help others understand you will over time. Maybe you could help others too instead of attacking the word from above

First off this is a football board. I don't want your religion shoved down my throat thanks. I don't think anyone else does either. Again they make boards for that, and if you can't find the...Timmy is God one you can start one:hello:

FTR...I do NOT believe you speak through Jesus so I am not attacking any word from above

:hello:

FTR...I do NOT believe you speak through Jesus so I am not attacking any word from above

So you do believe in the word. We are making progress . You do have a good side see it makes you feel better...Thanks & peace

I do like football & will watch this year. I will see the Pats play the jets! Are you going to the game?

So you do believe in the word. We are making progress . You do have a good side see it makes you feel better...Thanks & peace

I do like football & will watch this year. I will see the Pats play the jets! Are you going to the game?

I am not going to talk about religion with you.

No I am not going to that game, I live kinda far away for that. But I will be home watching that one, and going to one in October.

I am not going to talk about religion with you.

No I am not going to that game, I live kinda far away for that. But I will be home watching that one, and going to one in October.

OK that is fair I will keep it to football. Football is fun & i love to talk about the games. We could all talk football but i was thrown out of the regular forum when i did nothing of harm to anyone. I attacked no one! So how do you think the Pats will do this year?

Back