Welcome Pudding!!!

OK that is fair I will keep it to football. Football is fun & i love to talk about the games. We could all talk football but i was thrown out of the regular forum when i did nothing of harm to anyone. I attacked no one! So how do you think the Pats will do this year?

Well I will not make predictions ( that is one of my weird little things), but I hope that we do awesome. I think we have a pretty good team this year.

Well I will not make predictions ( that is one of my weird little things), but I hope that we do awesome. I think we have a pretty good team this year.

Miami looks better this year the Jets look like it will be a turnaround year & the Bills just don't seem to get it but are trying. Brother Brady needs to play every game for the pats to do well so the Ol better block well

Miami looks better this year the Jets look like it will be a turnaround year & the Bills just don't seem to get it but are trying. Brother Brady needs to play every game for the pats to do well so the Ol better block well

The jets aren't going to do anything this year, as usual. Miami did some good stuff in the off season, i say they go 8-8 maybe 9-7. The bills who knows

Just ban anyone that does not agree with you....sinners all....cowards all....you had the truth and you turned your back on it. You could be heading back to the dark ages...cursed for years until you see the light.... Brother Timmy was here to save you & you banned him & his followers...peace you will need it

GFY you retard.

GFY you retard.

Were you standing in front of a mirror when you thought this. Why the anger is it in your soul? I have said nothing to frighten you!

I have said I will talk football but you should treat me as a brother I don't mean to scare you.

Just ban anyone that does not agree with you....Brother Timmy was here to save you & you banned him & his followers...

Both you and Brother Timmy were banned for one reason, and one reason only.

You suck. :shrug:

Although I do wish some people could appreciate good satire more.

Just ban anyone that does not agree with you....sinners all....cowards all....you had the truth and you turned your back on it. You could be heading back to the dark ages...cursed for years until you see the light.... Brother Timmy was here to save you & you banned him & his followers...peace you will need it

This is the most bizarre post of 2013.

Good luck to you finding a new board. I'd bet $5 you could find one called Praise Jesus.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hate will just sink you. When I try to talk football you bring up other things

Hate will just sink you. When I try to talk football you bring up other things

It's true, Puddin'.

It's like the Good book says: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

These people have been just terrible to you right along and now that the Patriots have turned their back on Brother Tim they are celebrating your pain.

It helps you understand Jesus' life more now don't it?

It's true, Puddin'.

It's like the Good book says: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

These people have been just terrible to you right along and now that the Patriots have turned their back on Brother Tim they are celebrating your pain.

It helps you understand Jesus' life more now don't it?

Only good comes from above....I hope you are in agreement with that

But lets talk football is that not what keeps you happy?

But lets talk football is that not what keeps you happy?

To everything, there is a season my friend.

A time to mourn, for instance. Another for rebirth.

I'm not sure if I can move on quite as casually as many of my brothers and sisters have and I'm hurting right now, honestly. I thought Tim would be with us right through the season. Now.....many of us are lost in a roman wilderness of pain as Jesus himself said. Pretty sure that was him.

I don't know if my team is on the right path, brother Pud.

To everything, there is a season my friend.

A time to mourn, for instance. Another for rebirth.

I'm not sure if I can move on quite as casually as many of my brothers and sisters have and I'm hurting right now, honestly. I thought Tim would be with us right through the season. Now.....many of us are lost in a roman wilderness of pain as Jesus himself said. Pretty sure that was him.

I don't know if my team is on the right path, brother Pud.

Being new to this site I was thinking he would be here for a long time. Many just don't see his talent. You & brother Thomas do. Most of thenothers are just blinded by the light from below. They are simple people but good people too they just don't get it at this time.

Being new to this site I was thinking he would be here for a long time. Many just don't see his talent. You & brother Thomas do. Most of thenothers are just blinded by the light from below. They are simple people but good people too they just don't get it at this time.

His talent for a sub 50% completion percentage?

Pretty sure that we all saw that.

Yes, yes......we are like kindred souls bound in admiration for Brother Tim and his great works. I know that if he just had a little moar, I mean more time then I'm certain that the pigskin would have flown from his hand like the rock from David's sling and smitten Goliath......Hey, come do think of it.....he DID slay the Giants which is kind of the same thing. Another sign, but it's too late for the unbelievers.

Some people ARE simple, but good souls who truly were blinded by the light. Cut loose like a deuce another runner in the night.

Has he been picked up by anybody? I thought it would have happened by now.

What's takin' so long, Puddin'?

His talent for a sub 50% completion percentage?

Pretty sure that we all saw that.

Completion % is so yesterday's news, like the catholic church on sex, it is not how often you do it but how well it sticks (or breaks the egg wall). Others may hit 60 maybe 65% but it doesn't swim far enough... Brother Tim's swims make it the distance and celebrates a touchdown when it matters.

Praise Brother Timothy and his one pump and dump style.

Back