Welcome To The Planet, Bunn!!

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
The Michigan trifecta is now complete.

Bunn in the oven? TG is preggers with a Michigan Dave Love Child?

I cant wait to see if the baby totally crushes strained peas. :coffee:
Dear God, no.ROFL

Bunn is a friend of MD and MP and is oneof the funniest dudes I have ever met in my life.

Lots of stories and hilarity to tell from our trip to An Arbor!!!

Dear God, no.ROFL

Bunn is a friend of MD and MP and is oneof the funniest dudes I have ever met in my life.

Lots of stories and hilarity to tell from our trip to An Arbor!!!

Ok. That helps. But you aren't replying to anyone (SFAICT) and I went to the membership oven and I don't see a Bunn in it. So if we wanted to also welcome this Bunn to the Plamnet, where on the Planet might we find him? Oh, and did he take showers with Tommy too?

Cheers, BostonTim

So....if he is Michigan Paul, why are we calling him Bunn?

:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

So....if he is Michigan Paul, why are we calling him Bunn?

:coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm pretty sure Bunn is a different person from Paul, but it could be some sort of alternate identity thing. We'll just have to wait and see what the girls feel like revealing.

I will compliment MP on his avant garde sense of fashion. I have a bathrobe almost exactly like the one in that pic, but never even thought of wearing it in public.

I guess it's things like that which seperate the herd in this world.

I'm pretty sure Bunn is a different person from Paul, but it could be some sort of alternate identity thing. We'll just have to wait and see what the girls feel like revealing.

I will compliment MP on his avant garde sense of fashion. I have a bathrobe almost exactly like the one in that pic, but never even thought of wearing it in public.

I guess it's things like that which seperate the herd in this world.

They are very much two different people.:) Bunn is a LIONS fan!

Back