We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

Blind Squirrel?

Speaking of squirrels, we could use him about now!

thumb.aspx

They beat the mighty Panthers and their supposed #2 defense with Cam Newton at QB. Funny how when the Pats beat them it's because they suck. :coffee:
Thank you for hitting the nail squarely on the head. It never fails to amaze me how before the Patriots play a good to very good team, the media approach is along the lines of, " LOL, they just beat the Jets, big deal. Now, this week, we'll see how they do against a REAL team!!!" And after they beat that REAL team, that REAL team suddenly sucks.The goal posts get moved virtually every f###### week.

How can they even be confident? what has happen lately they they feel this good?
Won the division last year, went to the AFC Championship game. Until that gets taken away, we're still the reigning Division champs. I think it's funny when people act like this is the Bills of the early 2000's. I think it's funny that with running every down, some people think getting 200 yrds is a big deal. I guess that it'd be the same as throwing more punches getting you more hits.

That plan got 1 TD. You can run between the 20's all day long, but the Bills were still driving for the win at the end of the game last time and swept NE last year so really, I hope the Bills show up with their heads out of their asses and I hope NE is thinking this is going to be as easy as Pats fans seem to think it is.

Didn't NE lose to Miami.... again? And NO?? Buffalo slapped the shit out of both of those teams. Any given Sunday, right??

Last edited:
bills without Both Beasley and Emanuel Sanders Sunday
Sanders hasn't done much and has been hurt anyway. Gabe Davis has filled in nicely. Beasley being out sucks.

Who can forget the ruckus Beasley created. His personal choice is now a problem for his team
Yeah, exactly :mad:

Back