We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

Won the division last year, went to the AFC Championship game. Until that gets taken away, we're still the reigning Division champs. I think it's funny when people act like this is the Bills of the early 2000's. I think it's funny that with running every down, some people think getting 200 yrds is a big deal. I guess that it'd be the same as throwing more punches getting you more hits.

That plan got 1 TD. You can run between the 20's all day long, but the Bills were still driving for the win at the end of the game last time and swept NE last year so really, I hope the Bills show up with their heads out of their asses and I hope NE is thinking this is going to be as easy as Pats fans seem to think it is.

Didn't NE lose to Miami.... again? And NO?? Buffalo slapped the shit out of both of those teams. Any given Sunday, right??
I won't get into the details of your post.
All I can say is that your post looks like something a Jets fan would say.

IDK. You said it was the most important game of the season.
It is, I don't know why you would make a dumb remark like saying it's our super bowl. It's for the division lead. It's for position in the playoffs. Do you not think that's important? I would because if New England loses and Miami wins the next two games, it could be you guys on the outside looking in

I give you credit HK, for a fanbase of a team that has never won anything you guys are supremely confident.

I know you will dispute this as you did in the post above (in red) so I guess we will have to agree that the definition of winning is different for Patriots fans than it is for Bills fans.

iu

s-l1600.jpg
That's weird how you don't seem to remember that last year is not the first time Buffalo won the division or that before New England one on their run, it was your team that sat home in January watching Buffalo play. This is just a ridiculous point you're trying to make.

You lost to Miami when they probably also would have lost to the jags, two weeks before Buffalo shut them out. As a matter of fact you guys lose to Miami quite often. Buffalo's beating Miami 7 or 8 games in a row now? Does this seem ridiculous yet?

not going to get into the "sides" here. don't want to derail. but the facts are there are 2 different sets of rules while both subsets of people can get and give covid. i fail to see why he's selfish for pointing out the truth. as long as he is following protocols that are in place he is doing nothing outside the rules of his employer. so again, how is it selfish?
Because the protocol for getting covid in the NFL when you're vaccinated is that when you feel better you can go back to playing. When you're not vaccinated you have to quarantine for 10 days. That's the difference and we can argue about the semantics of why the rules are the way they are, but it's just the way they are

He's using an unnamed "vaxxed" teammate in the hospital to prove his point. To me, that is pretty selfish. I frankly don't care if he's vaccinated or not. It's his choice, but he seems to be the most vocal about it all, which I would imagine is a distraction. Once again, I would consider it selfish. I'm sure there are other unvaccinated players, but they seem to not generate controversy due to keeping it to themselves.
gotcha, thanks for explaining.

Because the protocol for getting covid in the NFL when you're vaccinated is that when you feel better you can go back to playing. When you're not vaccinated you have to quarantine for 10 days. That's the difference and we can argue about the semantics of why the rules are the way they are, but it's just the way they are
i get that. it's not logical, that's all. most workplaces have 2 different standards despite the fact that it isn't logical.
has nothing to do with covid itself , it's just not logical. there is no difference in the covid virus strain whether you get it from someone who has had the shot or from someone who hasn't. so protocols, if one is concerned about the spread of covid, should be the same for all players....logically.

Bill seems to be a bit unwell, the reporters were saying he was under the weather and coughing a lot during the presser.

That's weird how you don't seem to remember that last year is not the first time Buffalo won the division or that before New England one on their run, it was your team that sat home in January watching Buffalo play. This is just a ridiculous point you're trying to make.

You lost to Miami when they probably also would have lost to the jags, two weeks before Buffalo shut them out. As a matter of fact you guys lose to Miami quite often. Buffalo's beating Miami 7 or 8 games in a row now? Does this seem ridiculous yet?
It isn't weird that I remember which years you did not win the Super Bowl.

All of them.

That is my point. Our definition of "WINNING" is different.

Yours is lower.

Understandably.

Last edited:
It isn't weird which years that I don't remember which years you did not win the Super Bowl.

All of them.

That is my point. Our definition of "WINNING" is different.

Yours is lower.

Understandably.

Bills fans have begun the descent to the depts of fanbase "entitled child against all sense" status. After wishing them well for a long time I'm losing respect for not only many of their fans but the organization's showrunners as a whole. They are quickly gaining KC Cheifs fan-level annoyance without the relatively small amount of success KC has had. Great look, not at all.

Last edited:
Bills fans have begun the descent to the depts of fanbase "entitled child against all sense status". After wishing them well for a long time I'm losing respect for not only many of their fans but the organization's showrunners as a whole. They are quickly gaining KC Cheifs fan-level annoyance without the relatively small amount of success KC has had. Great look, not at all.
Yeah, look at it this way: the Bills and Chiefs combined have 2 NFL Championships in 122 combined seasons of existence. A full century plus 2 decades of dry seasons...😆😆😆

I actually don't mind McDermott...he lost his shit the last time, but, he was just pissed off at the final outcome. BB will do that to the best of them.

Back