We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

It’s really been on them. They just haven’t got going today at all. Judson has not been seen, nor has Barmore. No pressure up front at all has given Allen too much time and the Bills have had their offense on for way too long controlling the clock.

Maybe that was by design. IDK, seems to me our defensive calls were far too conservative. In fact, so conservative that the defensive game plan against Josh Allen wreaked of being purposeful.
Tackling issues I can't explain.

Henry has been terrible all game.

TEs were almost ignored in this game which goes along with what I said above. Something wasn't right about this game plan.
I'll take my tinfoil hat off when someone gives me reasonable explanations for the conservatism on both O and D other than it being purposeful 1) in anticipation of winning a more important game coming up or 2) in anticipation of a more favorable draw in the playoffs.

This team is better than what we saw today.

Last edited:
Maybe that was by design. IDK, seems to me our defensive calls were far too conservative. In fact, so conservative that the defensive game plan against Josh Allen wreaked of being purposeful.
Tackling issues I can't explain.

TEs were almost ignored in this game which goes along with what I said above. Something wasn't right about this game plan.
I'll take my tinfoil hat off when someone gives me reasonable explanations for the conservatism on both O and D other than it being purposeful 1) in anticipation of winning a more important game coming up or 2) in anticipation of a more favorable draw in the playoffs.

This team is better than what we saw today.
I'd like an explanation as to why there were virtually no NE blitzes.

Defense pathetic. Offense mediocre. Barmore jump inexcusable as was the Jackson Int drop. Refs were garbage. A shame Nkeal Harry was ever born.
Harris the lone bright spot. Amazing the game was as close as it was.
I predict @ Miami is an L and they take our postseason spot.
That’s all

Defense pathetic. Offense mediocre. Barmore jump inexcusable as was the Jackson Int drop. Refs were garbage. A shame Nkeal Harry was ever born.
Harris the lone bright spot. Amazing the game was as close as it was.
I predict @ Miami is an L and they take our postseason spot.
That’s all
We play the Jags next week. If we win that, then we are in and no way Miami takes our place.
If we lose both we don't deserve to be in the playeoffs.

Mac didn’t play well. But well enough to make the game semi competitive at times. If the defense could give him one or two more possessions, this game is completely different.

The L is on a pathetic defense who is supposed to be the strength of the team but has sucked massively two straight weeks.

Mac didn’t play well. But well enough to make the game semi competitive at times. If the defense could give him one or two more possessions, this game is completely different.

The L is on a pathetic defense who is supposed to be the strength of the team but has sucked massively two straight weeks.
Hopefully, you guys wake up sometime soon. Jones is not good. You guys have been spoiled for so long that you wouldn't know good QB play if it bit you on the behind.

Back