We're on to Buffalo: Gamete Thread

Mazz...you going to comment on Brady's shut out last week? And his little girl hissy fit? I bet you were nowhere to be found...

The good news is the patriots actually have a chance to fix this but they better figure out something quick or it’s going to be a very short playoff….

Something is badly wrong with ST, bar Folk. Bailey looks a shadow of what we know he can be. The Punts are waaaay short. I know he had an issue with his foot, is it his planting foot? And the kick coverage is terrible as well. The line has been caught as well numerous times on Pats points and kicks with deflections, blocks etc

It was a sloppy game by the offense the first half and a sloppy game by the defense the second half IMHO.

Not to mention we're playing with house money right now..... We have a bright future....

~Dee~

I am still scratching my head that that game was remotely close.

The defense was flat awful. Now a lot of that is because of Josh Allen but the Bills had a shit load more "want to" today. HOw many times did they drive for 4 or five yards after being wrapped up?

I always try to let my eyes guide my opinion and right now I see a team that's just about where it deserves to be. In the playoffs, controlling their destiny as far as the wild card is concerned, but not quite ready to fight it out with the big dogs.

Buffalo was the better team today, by a lot. When he's on, Josh Allen is a top 5 QB in this league. This is not going to be a cake walk in the division any more.

I'm going to enjoy the fact that there is actual competition, it's a new and interesting world.

Wow, they just showed a clip of Josh Allen walking near Judon after one play and faking a trip and throwing himself to the ground, soccer-style, looking for the flag. Disappointing to see that in any NFL player.

Those two decisions by the refs were dreadful and you can argue that they did have a bearing on the game in that they stopped NE getting a tonne of yardage. The non-flag on Jerry Hughes' hit on Jones out of bounds and calling a penalty on Andrews after his QB had been hit on the ground. I mean Andrews chest bumped and told the Bill where to go. Is that really a taunting penalty? Ridiculous.

It was a sloppy game by the offense the first half and a sloppy game by the defense the second half IMHO.

Not to mention we're playing with house money right now..... We have a bright future....

~Dee~
Agreed. The team is way ahead of where many of us thought they would be this year

Agreed. The team is way ahead of where many of us thought they would be this year
This reminds me of a very long time ago lol. ..... I really enjoyed this year and will no matter what. I really havent been able to say that for the last few years.

~Dee~

congrats to the bills.
anyone see mc dermott blow off bb at the end? wtf was that?
once that shittastic ref crew picked up that flag, it was over.
that is literally the worst decision i have seen from any crew in ages. boger has competition!
no i am not blaming the refs for the loss, the pats got what they deserved. more disappointing than the result and their execution was the effort by a lot of the guys, especially the defense. shit tackling....that's 100% want to. bad angles galore....🤦‍♀️ mac was super off too.

mazz, you used to be a likeable poster. i have defended you long past what anyone else here has, ignored you, done what i could...but fuck off with the trolling. it's one thing to leave here because you want to continue to root for tb over the pats, but it's another thing entirely to openly root against the pats and revel in their losses on a pats board. it is disgusting and juvenile. just go be a bradyfan with middy and you two can repgasm yourselves into a repkakke over at the other place...🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Back