We're on to the Donkeys

Glad to know that the Pat's OL "blocking" had nothing to do with what happened in last year's AFCCG.
Most teams can't field a pass rush as fast and as relentless as the Broncos last year. How many other games was Brady hit 20+ times? Oh, zero? The craptacular blocking was able to be hidden against most defenses because of the scheme. I'm pretty sure the Patriots won more than they lost last season, despite an O-line in shambles.

If they were running a ZBS, rush heavy offense, they wouldn't have. Some schemes depend on good blocking more than others. This shouldn't need to be explained to this degree...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

If Edelman had the ball it could be arguable, without it, no way.

There's no justification to body slam someone that doesn't have the ball.
You're 100% right about this, though. Ward has no excuse for that play, and anyone defending him is just wrong.

I wonder will Elway make a play for Jimmy G........
This is an excellent reason for trading JG rather than letting him play out his RFA year and become a free agent (assuming the Pats don't intend to keep him). I do NOT want to face Jimmy in Denver for the next 15 years!!!!!!!!

This is an excellent reason for trading JG rather than letting him play out his RFA year and become a free agent (assuming the Pats don't intend to keep him). I do NOT want to face Jimmy in Denver for the next 15 years!!!!!!!!

Franchise him then! :coffee:

I also think it has been officially confirmed that if we had Lewis in that AFCCG last year, we would have won.

No one's really talking about it...but ****ing obviously.

Lose your best running back who was challenging for MVP votes until he got hurt? Yeah, it mattered.

Back