We're on to the Donkeys

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is going to be the one. A win here should be the icing on the eventual HFA cake.

Always tough going into Denver for this team, for whatever reason. But that Broncos offense is pretty putrid and Blount should be able to run wild while Brady takes what he can get.

I'm thinking this is going to be the one. A win here should be the icing on the eventual HFA cake.

Yup. This clinches it all.

If the Patriots manage to lose this one, it had better be because the Patriots turn it over 6 times.

Broncos can't run, can't throw, can't protect, and that defense is soft up the middle. There's a reason they're 3rd in the division. It's not like they've played a Murderer's Row of teams.

Always tough going into Denver for this team, for whatever reason. But that Broncos offense is pretty putrid and Blount should be able to run wild while Brady takes what he can get.

The Donkey offense makes the Ratbirds look like the ManniHGH-in-his-prime Clots.

Tough matchup. I went into this season predicting this as a loss. Rarely play well in Denver.

Besides, we have no idea WHICH four guys the Patriots will rush the passer with.

Yup. This clinches it all.

If the Patriots manage to lose this one, it had better be because the Patriots turn it over 6 times.

Broncos can't run, can't throw, can't protect, and that defense is soft up the middle. There's a reason they're 3rd in the division. It's not like they've played a Murderer's Row of teams.

This one feels like a 30/150/3 kind of day for Blount. Love to se it.

How is this game not flexed to primetime? Seriously, Carolina and Washington? :huh:

Why question a gift when it's given to you? Just take it. Denver has been a house of horrors. Why compound that with a prime time game?

Because I'd like to watch it in my home on the big screen instead of going to a bar full of loudmouthed Denver fans.

Unlike you, I like the Pats chances in Denver as their offense is horrible and their defense isn't near as good as it was last year.

Why question a gift when it's given to you? Just take it. Denver has been a house of horrors. Why compound that with a prime time game?

Exactly. Over by 7:45, enough time to decompress. Fukk that prime time shit...HATE those games.

Because I'd like to watch it in my home on the big screen instead of going to a bar full of loudmouthed Denver fans.

Unlike you, I like the Pats chances in Denver as their offense is horrible and their defense isn't near as good as it was last year.

I'm guessing MD also likes there chances and is merely supplying cautionary reminders.

Cheers, BostonTim

How is this game not flexed to primetime? Seriously, Carolina and Washington? :huh:

That's the Monday night game.

...and, we're talking about 2 teams still very much alive in the playoff chase. If the 'Skins had a real coach...

Their offense was garbage last year, too. We should've won both games. Didn't.

I love our chances. Think we'll win the game. Don't particularly care to make the environment more challenging because you want to be in your cozy pants.

I sat through that AFCCG in Mile High. You can suck it up at a bar, buttercup.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

That's the Monday night game.

...and, we're talking about 2 teams still very much alive in the playoff chase. If the 'Skins had a real coach...

Yup. SNF is Tampa-Dallas, which is legit.

Also, Cuddy's gonna get PAID. Skins will retain him, right?

So, I get to watch OAKLAND AND SAN DIEGO at 4 pm instead of this game...what the whattity what??

Their offense was garbage last year, too. We should've won both games. Didn't.

I love our chances. Think we'll win the game. Don't particularly care to make the environment more challenging because you want to be in your cozy pants.

I sat through that AFCCG in Mile High. You can suck it up at a bar, buttercup.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Yup. SNF is Tampa-Dallas, which is legit.

Also, Cuddy's gonna get PAID. Skins will retain him, right?

I will burn FedEx field with Snyder and the entire 'Skins FO to the fukking ground if they don't.

Well folks, here we are. The Pats/Broncos week. In a nut shell...

Can the Pats defense stop the wicked Broncos offense? What with the incredible o-line and top shelf QB play, along with the starting rookie RB and newly picked up Justin Forsette running the rock?

Can the mediocre at best RB group of LGB, Lewis and White do any damage to the strong, stout and at times untouchable Broncos run defense?

The questions will be answered on Sunday, but I think the answers are simple. This matchup looked much better in Sept than it does in Dec. The Broncos are not good right now. In fact they aren't even mediocre right now. If the Oline doesn't step their game up and the interior D doesn't step their game up, this game will be over before it even begins. Sorry that we can't get after it a bit, you know I enjoy a debate from time to time. But this doesn't seem to be the right time to be talking smack!:toast::coffee:

Well folks, here we are. The Pats/Broncos week. In a nut shell...

Can the Pats defense stop the wicked Broncos offense? What with the incredible o-line and top shelf QB play, along with the starting rookie RB and newly picked up Justin Forsette running the rock?

Can the mediocre at best RB group of LGB, Lewis and White do any damage to the strong, stout and at times untouchable Broncos run defense?

The questions will be answered on Sunday, but I think the answers are simple. This matchup looked much better in Sept than it does in Dec. The Broncos are not good right now. In fact they aren't even mediocre right now. If the Oline doesn't step their game up and the interior D doesn't step their game up, this game will be over before it even begins. Sorry that we can't get after it a bit, you know I enjoy a debate from time to time. But this doesn't seem to be the right time to be talking smack!:toast::coffee:

In case anybody was ever wondering, this right here is why I've developed a genuine liking for the Yacker.

Back