What are you hoping for from the draft?

I'm going to go for a solid contributor in the first and second round. Ideally, it would be a Hightower, Mc Courty or Mankins. Thanks but no thanks to someone with injury problems.

I know that BB's gambles sometimes pay off (Gronk) but there are plenty that don't. Having said that, he can point to six rings and I can point to... Er...

From what I've read, next year's class is better for QBs, so they can perhaps wait a year for one. We'll see.

Obvious needs at TE, WR (IMO), D line. The Clemson NT seems to be touted a lot?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yRRLePpn7IY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That the pats draft gets only B- rankings by the “experts” and they win another super bowl next year. Better to have three guys like James white in the 3rd than one chandler jones in the first. The second contract is usually cheaper and they stay with the team. Hopefully BB trades down and stockpiles line depth

1. That the Bruins win
2. That I get to bed earlyish
3. That I get to scratch my head (it itches)

Angst.
Bewilderment.
Confusion.
Outright anger.
Gastric distress.
A couple of No!s
A who?
WTF!
A wait, that guys a wrestler...

It’s served us well for 18 years. Why change now?

I'm going to go for a solid contributor in the first and second round. Ideally, it would be a Hightower, Mc Courty or Mankins. Thanks but no thanks to someone with injury problems.

I know that BB's gambles sometimes pay off (Gronk) but there are plenty that don't. Having said that, he can point to six rings and I can point to... Er...

From what I've read, next year's class is better for QBs, so they can perhaps wait a year for one. We'll see.

Obvious needs at TE, WR (IMO), D line. The Clemson NT seems to be touted a lot?

I think those guys are not in the 2019 NFL Draft.

I think that Gronk is coming back. When I played golf today, they gave me cart #69. That is an omen.

With 12 picks this year and 10 next I'm hoping for nothing less than 3 starters and one of them (at least) is a flat-out playmaker that gets us all cranked up out of our skulls.

Then, I want binkies. Preferably a couple of them.

I want Guys that I've talked up to make me feel like a lifetime of watching football games wasn't a complete waste of time. I want to believe, for just a little while, that I know what a Patriot looks like before he ever gets the Golden Ticket to Trophytown and that Bill agrees with me.

At least 3-4 players who are still on the roster and are getting a significant number of snaps come December, or better yet January.

Football is important to them.

Cheers

right position wrong player. If I kept reading Chevs wr breakdown and it appears Harry was also compared to Boldin, I coulda been a contender.

Back