what are you listening to now?

Http://YouTube.be/_-UBnjzJMQ0

Not sure I embedded the video correctly but we saw the Gin Blossoms on Saturday. One of my top 5 bands for sure and they did not disappoint at all.

New Miserable Experience is one of the better albums of the early 90's. Pity that the guy that wrote all those tortured, great songs got
all messed up and they had to kick him out and he died and all that.

Most of their best stuff came from that one and there isn't a bad song on it. I'm going to cue that up again after a long while, so thanks for the reminder.

New Miserable Experience is one of the better albums of the early 90's. Pity that the guy that wrote all those tortured, great songs got
all messed up and they had to kick him out and he died and all that.

Most of their best stuff came from that one and there isn't a bad song on it. I'm going to cue that up again after a long while, so thanks for the reminder.
Not really a fan of them, but, seen them live at the Tostitos Bowl block party in Tempe, AZ. The year when the Pats lost to the Packers in the superb owl. There were numerous live concerts in a few blocks. There were over a million people crammed together there like a sardine box. Ex/gf made me go.

Back