What do you guys think?

How about who gives a shit? Let him hang his hat on that tremendous victory, After they lose the next 3 he'll be run out of town on a railroad, or under a train or some shit

Am I the only one who thinks that Buffalo/Rexy are in for a tremendous crash and burn in LA this coming weekend?

Think Rex's "sources" line was his way of tweaking BB to make a point about the accuracy of the injury report.

As far as the Bill's future play, wouldn't think it would play long term. Thought that was one of the cardinal rules of the NFL, can't win consistently on emotion.

But he took the Jets to the playoffs. The guy knows his defense .

I see the Rams as a scary team so losing to them cross country would not be surprising for either Bills (or us if it was a road game).

He also opened with "On to L.A., I guess".

Richie poked Bill on social media as well.

Said something like "yeah it's the tablet Bill" #ShutOUT #BelichickSpike #LearneditfromGRONK #GooseEgg

@LA
SF
@Miami
Patriots
@Seahawks
@Cincinnati
Jags
@Oakland
Pittsburgh

They won their superbowl. Beat a 3rd string QB and scored a whole 16 points against us. Even still we killed ourselves with penalties, TO and missed fg. They did what they HAD to do. Let's see where they are after this stretch.

Said something like "yeah it's the tablet Bill" #ShutOUT #BelichickSpike #LearneditfromGRONK #GooseEgg

@LA
SF
@Miami
Patriots
@Seahawks
@Cincinnati
Jags
@Oakland
Pittsburgh

They won their superbowl. Beat a 3rd string QB and scored a whole 16 points against us. Even still we killed ourselves with penalties, TO and missed fg. They did what they HAD to do. Let's see where they are after this stretch.

At best, I think they're 2-4 in the next 6, quite possibly 1-5. The only pick'em I see is @Miami which I would give the slight nod to Miami. I think if they can collectively move on from Sunday, @LA may be possible. But LA is better than we thought, at least defensively, and I can't see them regrouping this week, not with Rexy leading them.

Rex also acknowledged that the Patriots were "missing a player" so there's that, something the Patriots never used as an excuse.

I think people are making too much of this. The Bills should be irrelevant within 4-6 weeks given their upcoming schedule as previous posters suggested

Rex also acknowledged that the Patriots were "missing a player" so there's that, something the Patriots never used as an excuse.

I think people are making too much of this. The Bills should be irrelevant within 4-6 weeks given their upcoming schedule as previous posters suggested

The ONLY reason he mentions a missing player is so his Carlton Dance can't be criticized for overlooking it.

People in general seem to like him and that's OK with me. But I don't. I generally don't like 50 year old's who constantly act like they're six years old.

Rex, grow up :4321:

Cheers, BostonTim

@LA
SF
@Miami
Patriots
@Seahawks
@Cincinnati
Jags
@Oakland
Pittsburgh

I'm seeing 4-8, possibly 3-9 at the end of this stretch. SF could be a win, Miami is an AIDS dumpster fire. I think Jax will be playing better by then. Let's put it this way- LA, Seattle, Cincinnati, Oakland and Pittsburgh should all be losses.

The ONLY reason he mentions a missing player is so his Carlton Dance can't be criticized for overlooking it.

People in general seem to like him and that's OK with me. But I don't. I generally don't like 50 year old's who constantly act like they're six years old.

Rex, grow up :4321:

Cheers, BostonTim

I really don't care for his act either, was just pointing out a fact on something he said after the "mole" comment. They will be irrelevant in 4-6 weeks given their upcoming schedule. I'm pretty sure Bills fans are tired of his act too.

Let him have his fun now, because I'm certain the Patriots will have a long memory on this one and are licking their chops for the 10/30 game up there.

The comment really didn't bother me much at all. The result of the game, however, did.

Lets just say this. What if BB had said, my sources inside Buffalo told me what they were doing this week. How many espn articles would have been wrote?

Think Rex's "sources" line was his way of tweaking BB to make a point about the accuracy of the injury report.

As far as the Bill's future play, wouldn't think it would play long term. Thought that was one of the cardinal rules of the NFL, can't win consistently on emotion.

But he took <strike>the team that Mangini built</strike> the Jets to the playoffs. The guy knows his defense .

I see the Rams as a scary team so losing to them cross country would not be surprising for either Bills (or us if it was a road game).

fyp

Rex has built nothing but train wrecks on his own.

Am I the only one who thinks that Buffalo/Rexy are in for a tremendous crash and burn in LA this coming weekend?

I hope not. I hope they win up until the Patriots come to Buffalo then Bill shows absolutely no mercy.

Did you watch the steelers game? The only team that gets the cries of running up the score is the patriots

That's because the Pats are evil! :devil:

We already have a clown emoticon :bozo:, so if we ever get one for Rexy, I suggest a beach ball. Or maybe an emoticon that is constantly yapping.

That's because the Pats are evil! :devil:

We already have a clown emoticon :bozo:, so if we ever get one for Rexy, I suggest a beach ball. Or maybe an emoticon that is constantly yapping.

Pretty sure this one could be used for Wrecks-

:blah:

Back