What Do You Think, Are The Chargers Going Undefeated?

P4E

Reaction score
Major Questions in the AFC: Chargers Undefeated?
By Chris Pokorny, PFCritics Writer

5. How Does 16-0 Sound for the Chargers?

The team to beat may be the Colts, but the Chargers are still stacked with talent at every position on the team. After finishing the season at 14-2 last year, it often seemed like it simply came too easy for the Chargers. Philip Rivers will basically be entering his second season as a quarterback in an offense that should be just as successful as last year with LaDainian Tomlinson, Vincent Jackson, and Antonio Gates in the mix. The defense didn't receive any downgrades either, and even added rookie cornerback Eric Weddle in the early part of the second round of the draft. Projecting a team to go undefeated in the NFL is always a reach due to the "any given day" philosophy, but San Diego can go the distance in a division with three other teams that do not match up nearly as well

This dude is confident....im sure the chargers play the colts, denver twice in there division and they come to new england

so can the chargers still go undefeated or has this guy been smoking to much happy backy?

RoadGrader on 07-17-2007 at 07:40 AM said:
I have a better shot at going for 16 minutes with Posh Beckham than the Bolts do going 16-0

OMG! What a great line! I'm going to have use that one around work and tell everyone I made it up myself.

Well, they are the San Diego SUPER-Chargers, as so the song goes.

Limey Bastard, polluting the site with Chargers crap. And if you're going to have a Colts hating tag on your avatar at least use the correct damn English words ya frigging crumpet eating soccer wank.

Good morning by the way :D

harrisonhits on 07-17-2007 at 01:38 PM said:
Limey Bastard, polluting the site with Chargers crap. And if you're going to have a Colts hating tag on your avatar at least use the correct damn English words ya frigging crumpet eating soccer wank.

Good morning by the way :D

Good morning to you too,well it's actually afternoon hear, but all let you off:D

I Posted this cos this guy was so sure that the chargers could go all season with no defeats,i mean i havent seen threre schedule but they got denver twice the colts and us to play...and im sure they will lose one of those for sure...hopefully against us in week two:thumb:

Wait a minute....I thought the Broncos were going 16-0??? Maybe THEY BOTH will go 16-0!!! Sweet!

NO WAIT! The Chargers are SO AWESOME, they're going to go 17-0!!!! We'll just give them a win on their bye week, cause they would have won anyway! Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket!

LT is gonna have 3,000 yards rushing, and 3,000 yards receiving, and 60 touchdowns! He is so awesome. He'll get a TD every time he has the ball.

Oh yeah, and Gates will have 2,000 yards receiving, with 20 TD's....so Philip will have...let's see.......10,000 Yards!! And at least 60 touchdowns!!! Woo Hoo!!!! It's gonna be TEH AWESOME!

It is what it is

crap-1.jpg

On a more serious note, does anyone know when Clown Appreciation Day is?

And are Assclowns included in Clown Appreciation Day?

Is it possible for UT to Assclown himself if he wanted to?

P4E on 07-17-2007 at 08:42 AM said:
Good morning to you too,well it's actually afternoon hear, but all let you off:D

I Posted this cos this guy was so sure that the chargers could go all season with no defeats,i mean i havent seen threre schedule but they got denver twice the colts and us to play...and im sure they will lose one of those for sure...hopefully against us in week two:thumb:

Remember the most important aspect in all of this- Norv Turner.

The guy is brutally bad as a HC. Don't ever let anybody tell you he's never had talent to work with, his 'Skins teams in the mid-late 90's had enough talent to win.

P4E on 07-17-2007 at 07:34 AM said:
so can the chargers still go undefeated or has this guy been smoking to much happy backy?

As long as no one gets suspended for shooting up steriods this year, I don't see why they can't go 19-0

Re: Re: What Do You Think, Are The Chargers Going Undefeated?

cadmonkey on 07-17-2007 at 09:10 AM said:
As long as no one gets suspended for shooting up steriods this year, I don't see why they can't go 0-19

fixed that for you:thumb:

I think Turner is a wild card. A number of HCs performed like BB in their first position and went back to OC or DC before becoming an effective HC.

IF and its definitely an IF, Turner follows that patter the Bolts won't suck. I see a lot of potential for implosion if they strart the season poorly. The big mouths on that team will start eating each other's young if they lose more than two games early on.

Re: Re: Re: What Do You Think, Are The Chargers Going Undefeated?

PS on 07-17-2007 at 09:16 AM said:
fixed that for you:thumb:

Thanks, sometimes I type to fast for my own good :thumb:

You know, one of my all time favorite Pats memories was against San Diego....anyone remember Stan Humphries? He had that Reche Caldwell look while getting a free ride on the golf cart.

Back