What happens first? E Manning wins or P Manning loses?

what happens 1st

• Total voters
We spend far to much time talking about the manningites. I'd rather have a root canal. Hope they both keep losing.

Both are fodder for my amusement, regardless of their success or failure.

Giants will win week 10 against the Raiders :coffee:

Broncos will lose to the Colts the day before the Giants play another game.

I am not with you on this one....the fact they are honoring peyton before the game, this almost seems like a homecoming game for Manning....if it were me, I would have the crowd booing and hanging signs saying 9-11 all over the place, he would get the worse welcoming in the world.

I am not with you on this one....the fact they are honoring peyton before the game, this almost seems like a homecoming game for Manning....if it were me, I would have the crowd booing and hanging signs saying 9-11 all over the place, he would get the worse welcoming in the world.

This is very comforting to me.

No reason to be that way...none at all. I agree with you on a lot of things, you do not have to be butt hurt because I found an article you posted from a fantasy guy to be a little silly.

:thumb:

:shake:

:)

No reason to be that way...none at all. I agree with you on a lot of things, you do not have to be butt hurt because I found an article you posted from a fantasy guy to be a little silly.

:shrug_n:

Back