What is something many people enjoy that you'll never understand? (Meatloaf Thread)

My wife prefers to run outdoors in the morning. On weekdays, she's out at 5:15. This time of year, she's on the treadmill. But in the fall and spring, when the sun doesn't come up until 6:30-7:00, I make sure she's lit up like a Christmas tree. She has a reflective vest, I put reflectors on her sneakers if they're not built-in, she wears a head lamp and has a strobe light on her back. She needs to pass inspection before let her out. And even then, she needs to call me at work when she gets home.

I've come close to hitting some idiot runners who think it's fun to wear dark clothes while running in the street.
When I knew a runner..:rolleyes:.. She had the reflective vest and clothing and still tried to run on the sidewalk.

When the Pooch ran with her, the pooch had a collar that flashed.

I see people now and it is all black clothing at night insane How can I text and drive safely :rollseye:

When I knew a runner..:rolleyes:.. She had the reflective vest and clothing and still tried to run on the sidewalk.

When the Pooch ran with her, the pooch had a collar that flashed.

I see people now and it is all black clothing at night insane How can I sext and drive safely :rollseye:

fyp

Worked with a guy that power walked every single day at 4:30 am. Even stupider. Looks like you need a toilet 5 minutes ago and you're on a last gasp trying to squeeze the back door.

He got hit by a truck.

Now he walks in the clouds.
or maybe he finally let the loaf go and is not walking like that

Good idea!

Think I'll put together my BBQ version with finely chopped vidalias and Stubbs sauce mixed in.

Tray baked sweet potatah fries.

Corn bread.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
damn I ma make this soon

some things are implied

And lets not forget those asshats in spandex riding their bicycles in groups and taking up the whole lane on a roadway. And really, unless you are in a race, what the hell is the need for spandex? I swear, someday I am going to drive right through them.

I do take comfort knowing that they will all suffer through sterility and eventual prostate cancer.

I HATE 99% of bike riders. HATE. They are completely arrogant about traffic laws, knowing you aren't going to risk a manslaughter charge and you could end up being rear ended when you have the light and they run it.
I RODE my bike quite a bit as a necessity when I lived in Boston & Cambridge and I never ran lights and stop signs.

Going to the beach. I love a hotel on the water but never got the appeal of bringing everything I own to the beach, getting it all full of sand and then bringing it all back home.

Going to the beach. I love a hotel on the water but never got the appeal of bringing everything I own to the beach, getting it all full of sand and then bringing it all back home.

Yeah.

Seeing amazingly fit beautiful young ladies in a glistening sheen of tanning oil wearing dental floss as undergarments absolutely sucks whilst sitting in your best beach chair with a cooler full of your favorite suds and crushing a great roast beef sub. All around the biggest splendor Mother Nature has to offer.

Sunny. 85. Slight breeze.

What a sucky day.

View attachment 97205

Late to the party, forgive me if I am repeating.

Golf (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz)
Hunting (I just don't care to meet the cow)
Cycling (living in Florida you really have to be on the look out, they share the road and I'm always afraid they will get run over.)

Yeah.

Seeing amazingly fit beautiful young ladies in a glistening sheen of tanning oil wearing dental floss as undergarments absolutely sucks whilst sitting in your best beach chair with a cooler full of your favorite suds and crushing a great roast beef sub. All around the biggest splendor Mother Nature has to offer.

Sunny. 85. Slight breeze.

What a sucky day.

View attachment 97205

Although you're more likely to see this...

:mad:

I like the beach but the thing I will never understand is why anyone would drink beer in the hot sun.

Why is this called the Meatloaf thread?

Fail.

Just epic fail on just about every level.

#ballgames
#fishing
#golf
#football
#yardwork

I think I consume the vast majority of my suds under the yellow orange orb of the day.

Back